Hitman HD Trilogy Prem (360) OR Standard (PS3) $19.99 FSSS @ Amazon Twitter required

sladeums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Twitter account is required.

First visit the Amazon promotion page and follow the instructions to Tweet and Claim the discount :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/tweethitman

Upon completion of the “Tweet & Claim” action, a promo code to purchase the Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition for Xbox 360 OR the Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3 for $19.99 will be automatically applied to your Amazon account.
Promotional code must be redeemed by 11:59PM PST on May 6, 2013.
Limit one promotional credit per customer.

Product links :
Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition for Xbox 360
OR
Hitman HD Trilogy Standard Edition for PS3

Discount is applied during checkout so you will be eligible for free Super Saver Shipping, net price will be $19.99 (tax where applicable).

The promotion applies only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
The same items sold by other sellers (e.g. Warehouse Deals, etc.) do not qualify.

Presently, multiple copies at the discounted price may be purchased in a single order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this about an hour ago. Got the 360 version, I knew I had GCs coming to me today for my bday so I had checked to see the quantity they had available a day or so ago. I put in 999 and they said they had that many, so idk if that's true or not, but anyway.

I don't really like that the Premium Edition doesn't come with an actual case, the dvd holders are just built into the back of the artbook but oh well

Has anyone actually seen a US version of the non premium edition? All the US ones I've seen have been the premium edition, I've seen some Euro standard editions though. I'm hoping they send the premium PS3 version. I am a huge fan and want that art book!

[quote name='wwe101']Has anyone actually seen a US version of the non premium edition? All the US ones I've seen have been the premium edition, I've seen some Euro standard editions though. I'm hoping they send the premium PS3 version. I am a huge fan and want that art book![/QUOTE]

I have the standard version for PS3. Got it from Amazon about a month ago.

[quote name='wwe101']Has anyone actually seen a US version of the non premium edition? All the US ones I've seen have been the premium edition, I've seen some Euro standard editions though. I'm hoping they send the premium PS3 version. I am a huge fan and want that art book![/QUOTE]

I actually haven't seen the premium edition of PS3 and only standard. Then again, I don't look really hard at PS3 games.

[quote name='don_juan_darko']All the games are on disc.

PS3 version is on one disc, 360 is two discs.[/QUOTE]

I rather have have 2 disks than just 1, with 2 disks I can loan one to a friend

I got this on 360 back in january when best buy had it for like $25, the 2 older games are on disk 1 and I think it's bloodmoney on disk 2. I hardly played any of them but what else is new on cag.

bread's done
Back