CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconxbox360.gif
Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition $39.99
iconps3.gif
Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition $39.99

The reason I think this might be a price mistake is cause the standard edition is being sold for the same price.

Edit:
Exclusive Art Book for Limited Edition version (first run version) 22 pieces of never before seen reinterpretations of classic moments from Hitman Contracts, Hitman 2 Silent Assassin, and Hitman Blood Money all done by top artists.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']I got Blood Money on 360 and thinking about dumping it at gamestop soon, $20 for it, really?[/QUOTE]

It's sort of rare, in the least it's definitely sought after. You may be able to get a little more on eBay. But I know sometimes GS is easier hen.

[quote name='Barney']could someone buy me a copy? You could make my Christmas awesome![/QUOTE]
I can, but wait it's released after Christmas, specifically January the 29th. sorry bub, you have to wait next year and I maybe playing it anyways.

Aw man, I got a $15 copy of Blood Money during the summer. Oh well, I suppose I will have a backup way to play it after getting this.

[quote name='PetersHere']I never played any of these games (I wanted to, years ago). What are they comparable to, in regard to gameplay?[/QUOTE]

Splinter Cell, and well, any of other stealth games I guess. Sort of a thinking man's shooter - you have to plan things out in advance, and going in with guns blazing will get you killed pretty quickly.

Is the regular or premium version exclusive to amazon? I was at a GameStop earlier to preorder and the game, either version, does not exist in their system.

[quote name='Romeo']Is the regular or premium version exclusive to amazon? I was at a GameStop earlier to preorder and the game, either version, does not exist in their system.[/QUOTE]

There is only one version of this game and it was just officially announced today, so it might take a little time for every retailer to list it. If you preorder or buy a first run copy you get the 22 page art pamphlet. After that supply is exhausted, you get the same games and cover just without the art pamphlet.

[quote name='Barney']could someone buy me a copy? You could make my Christmas awesome![/QUOTE]

When pigs grow wings.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']are these games good? I've never played any of them just saw the movie lol[/QUOTE]

The movie was nothing like the games. The movie was essentially made by someone who seemingly looked at the back of the cases and started a script.

The stealth is virtually unrivaled IMO... I like it even better than Splinter Cell's most times, since Splinter Cell's is full of stupid trial and error sections that you incessantly fail at before succeeding with. The moments of "logical" discretion are common sense, not "how the hell did they find that body there?!"

this would have been better if they included the original Hitman which is still exclusive to PC, along with Hitman 2 silent assassin and Hitman contracts

im going to pass on this, i have blood money for xbox and the other 2 on ps2

bread's done
Back