hmv-160gb ps3 for only $499!!!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
comes with the game uncharted!! Pm at tru and get it and a $52 gift card!
Most stores are selling this for $519 due to our dollar!!!
However , it really should be closer to$600 with our exchange rate..

With uncharted and a $52 gift card, I might actually go and buy it!

[quote name='Jest']Whats this Toys R Us dealie?[/quote]

Unlike other stores that when you price match (PM) they give you 10% off of the difference, Toysrus will give you 10% of the total in gift cards. Pretty good deal.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I know this has been beaten to death, but as a non-PS2 owner, I want one with BC. There I said it.[/quote]

Sony hears you. They just don't care.

{shakes fist at Sony}

Ever since this holiday price-matching thing came into affect at TRU, I have seen multiple price matches from many customers, and I have still YET to see anyone get 10% of the total...just 10% of the difference. I work there too - I tell all my managers "Isn't it supposed to be 10% of the total?" and they just shake their heads or a straight up "No."

[quote name='AJD23']Ever since this holiday price-matching thing came into affect at TRU, I have seen multiple price matches from many customers, and I have still YET to see anyone get 10% of the total...just 10% of the difference. I work there too - I tell all my managers "Isn't it supposed to be 10% of the total?" and they just shake their heads or a straight up "No."[/quote]

Taken from TRU's website:

PLUS we'll give a Gift Card for an additional 10% off the Competitor's advertised retail price

if it was the difference, than it should be worded like this:

PLUS we'll give a Gift Card for an additional 10% off the difference of the Competitor's advertised retail price

my store always gives 10% back...call the 1800 hotline if any retail monkey denies to do 10% back...

[quote name='gamer602']Taken from TRU's website:

PLUS we'll give a Gift Card for an additional 10% off the Competitor's advertised retail price

if it was the difference, than it should be worded like this:

PLUS we'll give a Gift Card for an additional 10% off the difference of the Competitor's advertised retail price

my store always gives 10% back...call the 1800 hotline if any retail monkey denies to do 10% back...[/quote]

Yeah, I know, I read that myself. It's also how I interpreted it. I'm just saying that i've mentioned it to my managers and they still don't do it. But either way...isn't $20 LESS than the rest of the criteria (519.99 - 499.99 = $20)? where the price match has to be greater than 5% in order to get that 10% on a gift card?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AJD23']Yeah, I know, I read that myself. It's also how I interpreted it. I'm just saying that i've mentioned it to my managers and they still don't do it.[/quote]

Ahhh...I feel so sorry for ya....but my local store has no problem doing it...

Is it because its tied to the bonuses/benefits a manager gets??? Call HQ and ask them to get their acts together.

[quote name='turgore2008']wooo save 20 bucks
not much of a deal.[/quote]

well, you also get a gift card...if thats not a deal, than what is???

bread's done
Back