HMV: 25$ Gift Card with PO of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or COD Black Ops

ichit4k4_set0

CAGiversary!
I havent seen this deal posted, mind me if it was.

HMV offers 25$ Gift Card with preorders of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood or Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

Not interesting to me but still a decent deal.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Worth it for COD. Assassins Creed is by UbiSoft which means it'll be $30 before Chrismas[/QUOTE]

Yes but some ppl might be more eager to play it than you :p

Depends on what their sale price is going to be. I have it pre-ordered for $55 at BestBuy. I suppose even if it's $70 at HMV that's still a deal.

I was at HMV today and I didn't even see it advertised. That's pretty good, if they have the Harlequin preorder thing for AC Brotherhood.

If you pre-order a game at HMV are you guaranteed to get the game the day it comes out? (like how EB does pre-orders)
wouldn't mind doing this for the new COD, but I wanna make sure I can get it on day 1.

[quote name='d_bomb_23']If you pre-order a game at HMV are you guaranteed to get the game the day it comes out? (like how EB does pre-orders)
wouldn't mind doing this for the new COD, but I wanna make sure I can get it on day 1.[/QUOTE]
I have pre-ordered games from EB before and not got them on the day they came out. Had to wait extra days. Was very annoyed. So "guaranteed" really means nothing.

If anybody wants Lego Rock Band the EB Games at Steeles & Yonge has a couple left for the 360 that are still sealed. I also got the last (gutted copy) of Eternal Sonata there for the PS3.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Worth it for COD. Assassins Creed is by UbiSoft which means it'll be $30 before Chrismas[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

bread's done
Back