Hobbit Pinball !

MorganWebbLover

CAGiversary!
It seems that, with the arcade scene somewhat winding down in favor of the home market, they've become forgotten. That's why it gives me great pleasure to say I've given The Lord of the Rings a play today- and pinball fans should be psyched.

game.jpg

One pinball to rule them all.

The game features a sleek design, numerous bonus opportunities, beautiful shots to take on, and even some audio snippets from Frodo himself, Elijah Wood, along with Gimli (aka John Rhys-Davies). From what I played, it handles quite well, and is quite a bit of fun. I haven't kicked back this much with a pinball since I took in five consecutive rounds with Rollercoaster Tycoon a few weeks ago.

You can find out more about this awesome pinball machine at Stern's website here. If you're a Lord of the Rings nutcase or a pinball fan or just someone interested in having a reason to go back to the arcades (BESIDES Outrun 2, of course)

Hey, pinball rocks AND rolls.

Seriously though, ive spent way too much time playing South Park pinball. Addicting.

It would be nice if pinball wasn't quite as dead as it is...

Let's face it: pinball takes far more skill than most video games. Your reflexes and hand-eye coordination are much more important, and there aren't any cheat codes.

If I ever see this machine, I'd love to try it. The problem is finding it in my area... :?

I like pinball, but a lot of it is plain luck. If the ball feels like dropping down into the places where you can't hit it there is nothing you can do.

See, the thing is, i LIKE getting pissed off at the games im playing. Veiwtiful Joe and ninja gaiden are my freinds. Seriously though, pinball you can get lost in an arcade. You never have that kid that wasnt to VS. you...you just play against a number from somebody named ASS or SEX. ahhh...good times

The thing I enjoy most about pinball is the Analog feel it has. You really feel as if your hitting the ball and making contact because you are .

wow thaat was dumb and unhealthy.

anyone know a good place to buy pinball machines? i cant seem to ever find an arcade with one, wouldnt mind owning one.

bread's done
Back