Hollywood Video Closings-RI

The store has always been balls. I remember when the hispanic goons there hoarded all the $3.99 games and then when they weren't bought, they put them back out. They came up with just about every excuse to not sell them when the games were there, one day they aren't and ask, and one of the workers says, "Oh I found this one". Oh is that one you and your friends didn't want and you just put on the shelf so I wouldn't call corporate? Nice. I'm glad the store is closing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='davo1224']The store has always been balls. I remember when the hispanic goons there hoarded all the $3.99 games and then when they weren't bought, they put them back out. They came up with just about every excuse to not sell them when the games were there, one day they aren't and ask, and one of the workers says, "Oh I found this one". Oh is that one you and your friends didn't want and you just put on the shelf so I wouldn't call corporate? Nice. I'm glad the store is closing.[/QUOTE]

you feel pretty strongly about hispanics

It's less to do with them and with generalities I've unfortunately noticed. When you run into the same scenario 99 out of 100 times, it gets frustrating. The people I typically run into think they can make me believe any kind of hogwash because I'm the stupid white boy and they're "hood". This applies to jobs, 3rd party sales, chatting with people in general, etc.

[quote name='XBOXTHUG']you feel pretty strongly about hispanics[/QUOTE]

He wouldn't have to if they could just be not Hispanic like normal people.

I went there yesterday and all old DVDs were $4.99 or less. I'm not sure what the prices are like for new releases and Blu-rays.

bread's done
Back