Hollywood Video Game/Movie rentals....cheap! (Now just make offers!)

Kevtones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Know what, I'm just gonna take offers, nice and cheap, spring it on me!
They come in sheets of 11 so make offers accordingly! Thanks

For reference:
These are 5-day movie or game rentals to Hollywood video

Hollywood avg. movie rental cost = $5
Hollywood avg. game rental cost = $6
Avg. rental cost = $5.50

Savings = bigtime because of how cheap I'm willing to go!

Please PM or email me if interested. Thanks!

So you someone stumbled onto 30+ sheets of these rentals? You purchases 30 brand new systems? I don't beleive it.

[quote name='Kevtones']
Please PM or email me if interested. Note that these were attained legitimately so please don't troll or ask a question I've answered to others. Thanks for the interest and hope to sell them off! Thanks![/quote]

If they were obtained legit, why not just say how? I mean, dont YOU see how others might see it as "fishy". So go ahead, if youre innocent, ya got nothing to lose. Tell the masses how you came upon all this goodness legitimately and you wont have to answer the ? over and over. We await your post!

I actually have 11 sheets, is it so hard to comprehend? My store fished out DS' over ebay this season to up our profit margins at the approval of corporate. Instead of sending rental sheets over seas, we simply held onto them. Anyhow, these are dirt cheap, completely legit and I'm not sure why everyone has to be #1 pretentious bitch (besides JimmieMac) when I'm trying to help out some cheapass' who really are just acting like a bunch of asses.

Kick up the topic, seriously folks, screw bundles, just name how many you want (quantities of 11) and name a price and I'm totally flexible (but not quite retarded)

[quote name='Kevtones']I actually have 11 sheets, is it so hard to comprehend? My store fished out DS' over ebay this season to up our profit margins at the approval of corporate. Instead of sending rental sheets over seas, we simply held onto them. Anyhow, these are dirt cheap, completely legit and I'm not sure why everyone has to be #1 pretentious bitch (besides JimmieMac) when I'm trying to help out some cheapass' who really are just acting like a bunch of asses.[/quote]

Complete BS. Game Crazy would not allow employees to purchase so many new systems (DS especially) to sell online. With hundreds of other stores sold out needing more product corporate would not allow you to simply but them up on ebay rather then having you ship them to other stores to make customers happy.. Sorry, I worked for the company for 2 years and you would be fired for that. Wow, talk about a load of BS.

[quote name='Kevtones']Kick up the topic, seriously folks, screw bundles, just name how many you want (quantities of 11) and name a price and I'm totally flexible (but not quite retarded)[/quote]lol u want 40$ for a single sheet? crazy

We didn't buy them. We sold them (actually our store director did). I had nothing to do with the online sales. Also they were utilized as preorders (in which people did immediate BINs from our store). Would you please stop assuming that you know how our store/Management/DM/RM runs the show and seriously stop threadcrapping.

I actually had the sheets abotu $14-17 apiece (11 rentals)

That is about $1.20-1.50 per rental. Pretty damn reasonable. If you do the math Chris, $40 does not equal $14 nor $17

PMs please, and less threadcrapping would be nice.

No you probably misunderstood, two sales have been $75 for 44 rentals and $105 for 72 rentals (when 12 still applied)...I'd rather sell more then 11 rentals and price goes slightly down when people buy more (BA 101 anyone?) but if you'd like that, PM me and I'd happy to work something out.

This is not a thread crap but why have "(Now just make offers!)" if you have a set price?

#1 rule of trading: Don't BS.

From a PM:
[quote name='Kevtones']Its $17 for a single sheet of 11 rentals. The price goes down when you buy more sheets.

22 rentals for $32

33 rentals for $45

44 rentals for $55

55 rentals for $60[/quote]

I get HW coupons in the mail all the time for $.99 rentals up to 3 per coupon. Why would I want to pay more ($1.55) for a rental so you can make a quick buck at Hollywood Video's expense?
I wonder how Hollywood Video feels about you selling free rentals for a personal profit. Don't be a TheDealMasterX!

Spoo's PM:

"How about 1 sheet for $10"

You offered $10 for one, I said $17 for 11 rentals and said prices will be cheaper if you bought more, I gave estimates to what the prices would be at because I assumed you wanted them considering you made an attempt to PM with an offer.

Again, you made the offer not me. And yes, this is threadcrapping.

Oh and btw, this is cheapassgamer.com, so to those who enjoy $1ish prices on rentals as opposed to $6 game rentals can receive those savings. So yeah, Spoo, if you'd like to make another offer, that isn't a means to threadcrap, threaten or insult me, please feel free to do so.

[quote name='Kevtones']Oh and btw, this is cheapassgamer.com, so to those who enjoy $1ish prices on rentals as opposed to $6 game rentals can receive those savings.[/quote]

Only one problem.. we go one by one, not in bulk.

Only one problem.. we go one by one, not in bulk.

They are laid out over months 1 per month for the next 11 months per sheet. I'd say the average person rents 3-4 movies/games a month (not sure?) But I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying.

bread's done
Back