Holy cajoles. Thread views!

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For some reason I finally looked to the opposite side of the board for a second and found that our threads get pretty close to a few thousand views.

Do we have that many lurkers and RFDers floating around for deals or something?

Americans? Wait does our stuff end up on the frontpage? (I really don't know, my firefox fav tab is set to the Canadian board so I bypass all the other stuff)

I check every thread I post in whenever there is a new post >_>
Obviously not a thousand times, but you get the idea ;)

[quote name='kathos']Americans? Wait does our stuff end up on the frontpage? (I really don't know, my firefox fav tab is set to the Canadian board so I bypass all the other stuff)[/quote]

it shows up in the five recent threads under the Regional Deals Heading

I've been on here for years and check out the Canadian threads a few times a day but I only post every so-often. I'll post a deal if I find a good one but most of the time I get beaten to it. I'm also not one to reply to deal posts with things like "I'm in" or "Great find". There's nothing wrong with that at all and it probably helps to build the community but it's just not my thing. Spread guys like me over the entire country, you've got a ton of views from Canadian CAGs that you might not even know exist. Not to mention that with the work Cheapy and the rest of the folks have done with the Podcast, Penny-Arcade Child's Play and everything else there has been a lot of exposure over the years. I think it's pretty cool that a site like this can have such strong regional communities (even though "Canada" doesn't exactly fit the mold of a community), but I say let's keep it up and even if guys like me can contribute a deal once in a while we'll keep growing!

i click on canadian threads from the front page a lot because of the good deals. but then i realize its canada and im jealous

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i click on canadian threads from the front page a lot because of the good deals. but then i realize its canada and im jealous[/quote]

Jealous? Of us? You silly Americans :D.

[quote name='kathos']Jealous? Of us? You silly Americans :D.[/QUOTE]

mostly those EB trade in deals that seem to pop up every so often.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i click on canadian threads from the front page a lot because of the good deals. but then i realize its canada and im jealous[/quote]

Which is why I'm confused as to why people stopped putting [Canada] in front of their titles >_>

[quote name='Firestorm']Which is why I'm confused as to why people stopped putting [Canada] in front of their titles >_>[/quote]

Laziness. I know I sure am. :p

bread's done
Back