Holy crap!!! Its a referral thread that isn't about lockerz!!!

deadbodyman11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
347 (100%)
First off, thank you for looking at my referral thread.
If you need help with any of the sites below, pm me and I would be more than happy to help you.
I am willing to trade referrals for sites that I am not a member of, so if you have any sites that you want to suggest to me then please send me a pm.

Here is a small breakdown of what I mean when I say certain things in the description of my websites:
Click site:
Means you get paid for every link that you click on from the website, clicks often pay between half a cent and 3 cents, but can usually be done in abundance. Examples of Click sites include gptcashcow and Quickrewards
Paid Email site:
These sites pay you for every email that they send you and you click on. Examples include Inbox Dollars, MyPoints, and Quickrewards
Survey Site:
These sites pay you for completing surveys. Ususally the pay is decent, but most surveys will take about 20 minutes to complete.
Offer Site:
These sites require that you complete offers to earn money. Usually the offers will require you to do a lot of work, and some times ask that you subscribe to offers and give your credit card information. These sites are my least favorite sites, and they usually take the most effort. Ususally offer sites have other ways to earn money, as well as doing offers. Examples include Prizerebel, Gaming lagoon, and Prizelive.
Now, without furthur adieu, here is my list of websites to earn you money!!

Inbox Dollars
This site sends paid emails, and you can also do surveys and offers. Honestly the offers and surveys aren't really worth your time as they don't pay very well. The real appeal of this site is the paid emails, they send around 3 a day and usually pay decent for them, ranging from half a cent to a dime per email. You get $5 for signing up and the minimum cashout is at $30, they pay by check. Obviously it will take a while to get there, but it only takes around 30 seconds a day to click on the emails they send. I joined back in March of 08, recieved my first check in November just by clicking on emails, and I currently have a little over $60 sitting in my account. Click Here for the link.

Gptcashcow
This is a pretty straight-forward offer/click site. The best thing about this site is the number of clicks that they have and the amount that they pay you per click. The first day that I was signed up, they had close to 100 clicks for me to do, ranging from clicks for a penny to 3 cent clicks. They pay through paypal or they do Giftcards to amazon and walmart, among others. Your first cashout is on a net 30 basis, which means it takes a while to get to you, but after that you can cashout and get your money within a week. I've already cashed out twice, and I haven't really done anything on the site other than my daily clicks and one offer. Below is my banner, you can see how much money I have in my account right now. EDIT: I just cashed out for a $10 Amazon Gift Card!!

QuickRewards
This is one of my personal favorite sites. They do everything, emails, surveys, offers, cashback shopping, and pay good for all of it. They also offer something few other sites offer, you can print grocery coupons from the site, and when used at a store, they credit your account a penny per coupon used. There are a ton of offers to complete and offers credit really well on here, and usually credit very fast. They pay by paypal or Gift card and minimum cashout is $1 for paypal payments. I've gotten $25 in Gift Cards from here and $10 in paypal payments. Click here to sign up!

SwagBucks

I'm sure most of you are already aware of swagbucks, so I'll keep the explanation short. Swagbucks is a search and win site, which means that they will reward you for using their search engine. All you have to do is go on the site once or twice a day, do a couple of searches, and odds are that you will win anywhere from 1 to 5 swagbucks. They swagbucks can be redeemed for Amazon giftcards, paypal, and literally hundreds of other prizes. $5 amazon cards cost 45 swagbucks, and you can usually get around 3 swagbucks a day, which means it would take you around 30 seconds a day for 15 days to get a free $5 amazon card. Click here for my link and help me out by signing up!

The Next website is called Swap-a-dvd, it works similar to goozex, except it is only for movies. The name of the site is a bit misleading, as they also allow you to swap UMD's, Blu-rays, and HD-Dvds. I'm not good with explanations, so here is the explanation taken from the website itself.

• You have original, playable DVDs that you do not want to keep.
  • You post those DVDs to your "DVD Tower" to offer to other members.
  • After you have posted the first 10 DVDs to your DVD Tower, you get 1 "gift" credit from SwapaDVD to get you started swapping. After that, you earn credits by sending out DVDs to others.
  • You may order available DVDs for 1 credit per disc (some DVDs do cost more than 1 credit)
  • If you want a DVD that is not currently available, you can place it on your Wish List and we will notify you by email when it is available for you to order. You can even have it sent to you automatically when it becomes available, with no email necessary.
  • When a DVD is requested from you, we notify you by email, provide the address for you to send it out, and even provide a wrapper with postage printed on it if desired!
  • Wrap and mail your DVD.
  • When the requestor receives it, you earn 1 credit per disc mailed. Yes, you pay the postage to send out your DVDs, but when you request a DVD, the sender ships it to you and you pay 1 DVD credit (some DVDs do cost more than 1 credit)!
The link is here, If you choose to sign up at the site, please put my girlfriends email
missy_mouse777@y///ahoo.com (Remove the backslashes)
as the referrer so that she will get bonus credits.

The last website that I have for you is Prizerebel. I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with prizerebel, so I won't explain too much about it. Basically, its an offer site centered around video game related prizes. The prize selection if very nice, and they have a lot of offers to choose from. Its a nice site to use, but in my opinion is not as good as some of the other sites above. Still, I've gotten two 1600 Microsoft point cards from them for doing very little, so here is the link again.

Thanks for checking out my referral thread, I've got a lot more sites that I need to list on here, so check back often.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are Bitcoins?
Since it's decentralized,

What do I do with the Bitcoins?
Well, you can buy things on certain sites like SilkRoad, though
For those not interested in buying illegal things online through SilkRoad, there are a plethora of sites that will buy Bitcoins from you for paypal or other forms of cash.

Why are these sites just giving away Bitcoins?
Well, it's pretty simple actually. Bitcoins are really hot right now, and the sites are plastered with tons of ads. So the people running the site getting plenty of cash from advertisers, and they spend a fraction of it on sending out bitcoins to people, basically paying them to come to the site every day and view ads.

What am I getting for referring you?
For several of the sites, I get a 20% commission for each bitcoin you earn.

Bitvisitor - put in your Bitcoin address, then visit a site for 5 minutes and

Cointube.tv - Watch a Video, get Bitcoins.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back