Holy lucky me..

batman2million

CAGiversary!
Ok, its 4:30 am rite now. so whn i heard that Final fantasy CC for gamecube was 15 bucks at overstock..i put my email in n my cell email..(some tmobile crap) so they notify me whn i get it..and at nite i did and it said..that we only have 1 units ( there was n "s" in the end i dunno why) but im like..watever..so i check..im like..alrite thats cool..i order it..everything goes fine..n whn i go back..they were outta stock....SOO ..lucky ol me got the last copy!!!! i bet they'll get more..but..im still lucky...i jus hope it not a used copy or n e thing!!

You lucky ***** :D

I have been looking for that game forever. Wierd though, I filled out the same "notify me" email thingie and didn't get any email.

Well good job on getting the game :)

i posted this in another related thread just a minute ago...so im copying and pasting it here as well....

lmao...i put my email address in to be notifed last time when it was back in stock...so after just now seeing this, and hurrying the hell over to overstock.com only to find out its sold out again, i checked my email....only to find this out:

This notification is from Overstock.com.
You requested that we notify you when the following product became available:
Game Cube - Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Our Price: $15.97

1 units have been placed on our web site.
This item is sure to sell out fast, so please hurry!

Thanks for shopping Overstock.com

1 unit? wtf? lol

batman2million, it took far too much brain power to figure out what you were saying in that post, do you really save that much time by typing whn instead of when? Jesus.

So you were the one who ordered the game. I got the same email saying only one in stock and when I look at the website, it is gone.

I got this game at Game Rush yesterdayfor $10 and it was in perfect condition with case and manual. It's a good game.

[quote name='Indonesia']So you were the one who ordered the game. I got the same email saying only one in stock and when I look at the website, it is gone.[/quote]

Me too, ya bastard

LMAO, the 1st time i went to check. it was sold out..so i checked again and it was there. Overstock it weird, last week I was just checking for it and i couldn't even find it..i dunno y. o well..

They had a few over the weekend too, I happen to pick one up for myself and posted the deal, but they were all gone within a few minutes of posting. I got the e-mail a few days after I bought it, go figure.

[quote name='batman2million']Ok, its 4:30 am rite now. so whn i heard that Final fantasy CC for gamecube was 15 bucks at overstock..i put my email in n my cell email..(some tmobile crap) so they notify me whn i get it..and at nite i did and it said..that we only have 1 units ( there was n "s" in the end i dunno why) but im like..watever..so i check..im like..alrite thats cool..i order it..everything goes fine..n whn i go back..they were outta stock....SOO ..lucky ol me got the last copy!!!! i bet they'll get more..but..im still lucky...i jus hope it not a used copy or n e thing!![/quote]

I would HATE to have to correct one of your english papers.

It would, like, drive me, like, crazy..

It's funny that this guy noticed Overstock's typo (units instead of unit). Irony. CAG is filled with irony. And good deals with poor grammar. Irony.

bread's done
Back