Home owner fired at burglar- gets arrested

[quote name='Tony Stark']and why is that?[/QUOTE]
If you gotta ask, then you just don't get it. Go back n read your prior comment to Mykevermin. Re-read it. Then re-read it again.

[customspoiler=Answer]Basically you're being rude to other forum members(aka a 'troll') and trolls or 'douchebags'(as I've been called before I kinda reformed:razz:) get banned around here pretty quickly.[/customspoiler]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you gotta ask, then you just don't get it. Go back n read your prior comment to Mykevermin. Re-read it. Then re-read it again.

[customspoiler=Answer]Basically you're being rude to other forum members(aka a 'troll') and trolls or 'douchebags'(as I've been called before I kinda reformed:razz:) get banned around here pretty quickly.[/customspoiler][/QUOTE]

he made a negative comment first...I responded

he made another one...I responded, this time ending it by calling him an internet thug

I do not see how that makes me a "troll", besides this as on any forum site, 90% of the people calling people a troll anyway are the trolls (not saying you tho)

[quote name='Tony Stark']in every case that the Dateline investigators could find not one person who shot or killed a burger did they do jail time, because no jury would convict them[/QUOTE]

The culprit:

Hamburglar.gif

bread's done
Back