Home Run Derby! Season Winners Announced!

Ryan Braun - MIL
Ryan Howard - PHI
JUSTIN MORNEAU - MIN
Grady Sizemore - CLE
Moises Alou - NYM

Tiebreaker - 57

ok I swear i triple checked this week to make sure the team has the right number of restricted players.

Another quickie:

Prince Fielder
Justin Morneau
David Wright
Ryan Braun
Carlos Beltran

TB 41

(fyi the first set of yellow ones is incorrect while the yellow+blue looks correct based on HR totals atleast, if for some reason the first one is correct, replace Morneau with Dye)

I changed one of my picks...

Week 11:
Prince Feilder
Barry Bonds
Magglio Ordonez
Lance Berkman
Shelly Duncan Jason Giambi

Tie breaker: 53

matt holliday col
raul ibanez sea
david wright nym
miguel cabrera fla
carlos pena tb

tiebreaker 58

(changed arod to wright) thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='ritchardf']matt holliday col
raul ibanez sea
arod nyy
miguel cabrera fla
carlos pena tb

tiebreaker 58[/QUOTE]

good choices, but you picked too many restricted players. Check the original post to pick accordingly.

Miguel Cabrera - FLA
Ken Griffey Jr - CIN
Magglio Ordóñez - DET
Carlos Delgado - NYM
J.J. Hardy - MIL

TieBreak- 39

yup I ended the day with 1 from Barry bonds.

most the big hitter didn't show up today. i think it is safe to say no one got more than 3 HR's today.

From a quick look at the list, it looks like the saturday leaders in the clubhouse are Smellhasreturned and WiiNet with 3 HRs each. There are several teams with 2 HRs, should be an interesting sunday.

Im wondering, didnt the new revisions to the teams apply this week, or did you push it back? I'm noticing that some teams have 2 yellow players.

[quote name='Link927']Im wondering, didnt the new revisions to the teams apply this week, or did you push it back? I'm noticing that some teams have 2 yellow players.[/quote]

It was a goof on my part, up until thursday there were discrepancies in the list. I'm going to see how it all plays out before making any decisions on it.

Terrible week for me. Lee gets hurt and misses Sunday, Morneau had a couple ofers, Alou didn't play Sunday, Saturday got me a total of 3 RBIs. Today Teixeira and Fielder showed up, the only bright spot of the weekend.

If I had used my lineup from last week, I would have got double what I did with this weeks lineup. I never can get the right players at the right time.

Week #11

We have a winner folks!

Congrats to TuffCookie!!! Our Week #11 winner with 5 BIG HOMERS!!

Official Results:

WEEK #11 FINAL STANDINGS:

5 HR - Tuffcookie
4 HR - xbltheshadow, bluffington, ch3zyp00fs, gamcreator, wyldmojo, foladar

3 HR - WiiNet, zerowing, link927, danimal, dicerion, gamer sdp, chronis, mr ryles, jobbercho, random NPC, nyyanksfan20, smellhasreturned, jedi1979
2 HR - funkydunkleman, huskerfan31, crittbeast, cow_tipper, PackAttack, Nyquil, Kendro, Basketcase1080, Flyersfan, supreme
1 HR - Visc, unicron129, wasabi_, JohnnyDrama, csidegamer, uagent, EXStrike, Cleaver, lapperscrapper, ritchardf, adham786, northx08, briansraregames
0 HR - Kaw

Please be sure to double check your scores and make sure that I calculated them correctly. If there are any errors, please let me know ASAP as the week 11 team list will be deleted tomorrow night!

Week 12:

Prince Fielder - MIL
Justin Morneau - MIN
Ryan Braun - MIL
Mark Teixeira - ATL
David Ortiz - BOS

Tiebreaker: 47

Week 12:

Vladimir Guererro-LAA
Mark Teixeira-ATL
Carlos Beltran-NYM
Chris Young-ARI
Alex Rodriguez-NYY

Tiebreaker-35

For now, I think I'll stick with my same team as last week. I may make a change or 2 later though.

Prince Feilder
Barry Bonds
Magglio Ordonez
Lance Berkman
Jason Giambi

Tie breaker: 53

Week 12
Raul Ibanez- SEA
Ryan Braun- MIL
Mark Teixeira- ATL
Prince Fielder- MIL
Lance Berkman- HOU

Tie Breaker- 55

Going with the ever risky 2 guys from 1 team strategy.

Week 12, also sticking to last weeks team.

Albert Pujols - STL
David Ortiz - BOS
Magglio Ordonez - DET
Alex Rodriguez - NYY
Vladimir Guerrero - LAA

Tie Breaker: 55

I forgot about this contest. I'd like to play this week. Here's my team:

Prince Fielder- Milwaukee
Matt Holliday- Colorado
Carlos Beltran-NYM
Carlos Pena - TB
Ryan Braun- Milwaukee