Homefront Collectors Edition- $17.66 (X1)

ec91762

CAGiversary!
I know I might catch some flak for this post... I actually have had my eye on this Collectors Edition for awhile and everywhere else has it for $60. Well Walmart has it as $17.66 and I think it's pretty badass! Also game isnt too bad.. not great but not awful! I think it's worth it especially with Vehicle, Steelbook, and Season Pass!

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Homefront%20Revolution%20Collectors%20Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding! Home front is/was the best run and gun FPS for PS3!!!
Not as great on ps4 but I wish there was a ps4 copy!!
Nice find OP

Ugh.....I can't resist cheap collectors editions.  This will be game number 24 in my backlog.  Thanks OP!

P.S.   I also got it for free shipping without it being over $25

Ugh.....I can't resist cheap collectors editions. This will be game number 24 in my backlog. Thanks OP!

P.S. I also got it for free shipping without it being over $25
Right? I'm the same way.. some of then I dont even want! Yet that price always calls me in...

I know almost nothing about this game, but I can't say no at that price since it comes with the season pass. Even if the game sucks, at least I got an RC car out of it right?

Got mine in today! Have to say it's a way better looking Steelbook than the one Best Buy was giving with it

bread's done
Back