HOMEFRONT, it's happening...

Serpentor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gear up, the game hasn't release yet, but North Korea already itching to start...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101123/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_clash

By KWANG-TAE KIM, Associated Press Kwang-tae Kim, Associated Press – 46 mins ago

SEOUL, South Korea – North and South Korea exchanged artillery fire Tuesday after the North shelled an island near their disputed sea border, killing at least two South Korean marines, setting dozens of buildings ablaze and sending civilians fleeing for shelter.

The skirmish began when Pyongyang warned the South to halt military drills in the area, according to South Korean officials. When Seoul refused, the North bombarded the small South Korean-held island of Yeonpyeong, which houses military installations and a small civilian population.

[just the first two paragraphs]

[quote name='Serpentor']Never heard of HOMEFRONT? I'm shocked...[/QUOTE]

No, I've heard of it, but I don't see what North Korea attacking South Korea has anything to do with gaming news.

Homefront is a game about defending occupied America from Koreans. What place does your post about NK attacking SK have in the general gaming forum?

[quote name='Serpentor']Hmmmm, I can't argue with that, since NK hasn't technically invade US yet.[/QUOTE]

Believe me, I'm excited as crap about the game from what I've seen. I just don't see the point of the OP being in this forum. That's all.

[quote name='Serpentor']Hmmmm, I can't argue with that, since NK hasn't technically invade US yet.[/QUOTE]

So once NK invades the US, THEN it becomes gaming news? I see.

Kidding aside, I'm just a bit surprised that NK's attack on SK is step #1 in the Homefront game's storyline... While we don't know what will happen next (pray that there's peace), but if things escalate, I'm not sure we can still game in peace.

bread's done
Back