Homeless Dad's First Lowball is OVER! - THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS

[quote name='zionoverfire']I promise it will fetch a good price on ebay.:lol:

Yeah well the original was rather brutal, some of those battles where more about luck and rebooting than any actual skill, some of the late game content can be more challenging.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

Yeah, so you wouldn't necessarily call it 'spoiled by Fire Emblem' ;)

Also updated.

I'll likely be doing Good Friday stuff until 22:30 EST, so folks are probably safe from it ending between 22:00-23:00. I'll try to update more throughout the day and before I head out. :bouncy:

Super Mario RPG $17

No, when they change the system so characters can die in completely in 3 battles before you lose them it certainly isn't a post fire emblem problem

[quote name='zionoverfire']No, when they change the system so characters can die in completely in 3 battles before you lose them it certainly isn't a post fire emblem problem[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah pretty much what I was getting at.

============================

I am doing some late late late additions. I found a bit of PSP stuff I have no need for. I'll accept $0 bids on them, just so they go to a home that actually wants them. Provided you win something else, there will be no additional shipping on them. Also, if they are bought at $0, they don't count toward the items won freebie. If they are bought $1 or above, they will count toward the items won freebie. If one of those is the only item won (doubtful), please consider paying shipping.

I'm not a lawyer and don't understand legalese, but hopefully that is clear enough. I just want folks to be happy :)

Updated in lavender

PSEUDO FREEBIES (games are completely loose, no case, instructions, or anything)
10.1) Remote thingie - never used (pic)
10.2) White leather strap - sexy (pic)
10.3) Are We There Yet UMD movie (front, back)
10.4) Need for Speed Underground Rivals (front, back)
10.5) NFL Street 2 Unleashed (front, back)
10.6) PSP Sampler Disc Vol. 1 (front, back)
10.7) Spiderman 2 UMD movie (front, back)

Updated to here. I'll see what I can do on my phone, but I'll be out with it being Good Friday. So there may not be another update until 22:30. Will do as much as I can :)

10.4) Need for Speed Underground Rivals-$0
10.5) NFL Street 2 Unleashed-$0
I'll give these two a good home. I especially love the street series (NFL, NBA).

811) Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards - Gamestop Preorder Exclusive $16

and I could use these

10.1) Remote thingie - never used $0
10.7) Spiderman 2 UMD movie $0

73) Final Fantasy IV Collection UK import Collector's Edition§ (front, back) - $20
87) Kingdom Hearts stickers - Gamestop Preorder Exclusive for re:coded (front, back) - $2

[quote name='Wchillinman']10.4) Need for Speed Underground Rivals-$0
10.5) NFL Street 2 Unleashed-$0
I'll give these two a good home. I especially love the street series (NFL, NBA).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DudeImGodly']NFL street 2 -$0

NFS Rivals -$0[/QUOTE]

DIG, looks like Wchillinman beat you. Seems like he wants Street more, but if he wants to push NFS to you, that's fine by me.

Just got back in...will update it.

Ends between now and 23:59 EST!!!! Get max bids in now to leave out snipers!!!

52) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (UK edition) Will this play on US consoles? Not really sure what the UK version is.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']If I get sniped in those last ten minutes (While I'm driving to work) I'm gonna be ticked.[/QUOTE]

Pew pew pew

[quote name='krashhole']52) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (UK edition) Will this play on US consoles? Not really sure what the UK version is.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will play on US consoles. With UK games, you cannot use US DLC, which isn't a big deal with MSG4, because I think there was no DLC. I have plenty of Asia and Europe game with respective accounts, but I'm also not a trophy hunter. :) :bouncy:

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']If I get sniped in those last ten minutes (While I'm driving to work) I'm gonna be ticked.[/QUOTE]

I would legitimately feel bad, too. I'd put a force field around 12, if it wouldn't be preferential treatment. :lol:

Sweet sensual RPGs

11) Breath of Fire - includes box - $25
13) Super Mario RPG - $25
21) Mario Limited DS - $30
22) Etrian Odyssey - $5
31) Final Fantasy Anthology - $5
42) Tony Hawk 3 - $1
43) Tony Hawk 4 - $1
51) EyePet* - $2
52) MGS4 - $2
63) LoH - $4
64) LoH II - $6
612) SOCOM FB 3 - $4
71) Twisted 3rd Birthday - $21
72) EyePet w Cam - $6
73) FFIV CE - $21
74) LoH Trails - $20
75) Tactics Ogre - $19
83) Demon's Souls artbook - $9
810) Suikoden tierkeis - $8
812) Assassin's Creed Steelbook - $11

[quote name='Tom Jane']Yes, it will play on US consoles. With UK games, you cannot use US DLC, which isn't a big deal with MSG4, because I think there was no DLC. I have plenty of Asia and Europe game with respective accounts, but I'm also not a trophy hunter. :) :bouncy:[/QUOTE]Thanks for the information.

52) Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (UK edition) $2

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots don't have any [quote name='Tom Jane']Yes, it will play on US consoles. With UK games, you cannot use US DLC, which isn't a big deal with MSG4, because I think there was no DLC. I have plenty of Asia and Europe game with respective accounts, but I'm also not a trophy hunter. :) :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Updated...I think someone (cough Relysis cough) wants the ATQ.

Let me know if therer were errors...I'll keep it up as much as I can.

LOWBALL OVER!!!!
Thk5C.gif

Glad folks got their bids in early and there wasn't an end frenzy. Made things much easier. :bouncy: Definitely have a new respect for those lowballers that do this constantly.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I'll take the dog on the sidewalk for $1.[/QUOTE]

Poor Poor Seymour :cry:

[quote name='adriley313']doucheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/QUOTE]

That's me? :lol::bouncy:

[quote name='KnotInMud12']91) Battlefield 3 Online Pass - $4[/QUOTE]

Too late, sorry.

Not you Tom Jane, great lowball.
To the person that overbid my 2 items while I was cleaning my kitchen.
They will rue the day, rue it

[quote name='adriley313']Not you Tom Jane, great lowball.
To the person that overbid my 2 items while I was cleaning my kitchen.
They will rue the day, rue it[/QUOTE]

Why would you want someone to rule the day :lol:

[quote name='starmask2k3']Why would you want someone to rule the day :lol:[/QUOTE]

rue [roo], verb, rued, ru·ing, noun
verb 1. to feel sorrow over; repent of; regret bitterly: to rue the loss of opportunities.

2. to wish that (something) had never been done, taken place, etc.: I rue the day he was born.

bread's done
Back