Honest opinions on Phantom Brave plz...

Ultros

CAGiversary!
I can get the LE versin of the game used in mint condition for 30 bucks. How is this game seriously?????

I think that it is.............................................................................................................utter crap

[quote name='Greetard']I think that it is.............................................................................................................utter crap[/quote]

i dont.............................................give a shit its.................................my opinion and the.................................................dots are pointless................................... 8)

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Greetard']I think that it is.............................................................................................................utter crap[/quote]

i dont.............................................give a shit its.................................my opinion and the.................................................dots are pointless................................... 8)[/quote]

No dude, he was saying the game was utter crap not your opinion. Please read and understand shit before getting all defensive.

Forgot to mention, I thought that Disgaea was an alright game. I wasn't blown away like alot of people.

I have La Pucelle sealed, and I haven't had time to play it yet. (Thanks again, zewone!) But, I will eventually pick up Phantom Brave, at least for the collection. Sorry, that really didn't help. Oh well, free bump.

Has anyone ever actually FINISHED any of these games? Every time I see Disgaea, Phantom Brave, or La Pucelle mentioned, the poster says they stopped playing it or they haven't even started yet. :)

lol i got all 3 games but havent started any, 2 of them still sealed. I just got other games i wanna finish up first since ive heard that they can suck in a lot of time and i also would like to do them all in a row because i tend to get games all mixed up with stories and what not if i take too long of a break.

See... I'm afraid to play it. Seriously. I have Disgaea, and I've only put 4 hours into it.

When I spent an hour leveling up a Hi Potion or whatever it was, I knew that I've now crossed the threshold into adulthood, and simply don't have the time or patience to throw that much of my schedule into a game anymore.

However.. if you don't have anything better to do, I guess give it a shot. Just don't think that it's a short RPG or anything

I really disliked it at first, but now that I know what I'm doing I like the system more than Disgaea/La Pucelle's. I made it to the end of La Pucelle, but didn't finish it, and DID finish Disgaea. The allure of it to me is that there's so much flexibility in the way you develop your characters, and that different runthroughs can result in an entirely different experience (aside from the storyline).

bread's done
Back