Hooking up a portable dvd player to a video game console PS2...EDITED

zman73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I was curious to this as I have a portable dvd player and would like to take this on trips with my wife to play games... is there a special part I could order for this so I could hook it up to my PS2, XB, and GC

I CAN currently hook it up to my original NES (since the NES out hookups are the audio and video ports) would also work on the first generation PS since they had the audio and video ports on it too

Thanks!!

[quote name='zman73']I was curious to this as I have a portable dvd player and would like to take this on trips with my wife to play games... is there a special part I could order for this so I could hook it up to my PS2, XB, and GC

I CAN currently hook it up to my original NES (since the NES out hookups are the audio and video ports) would also work on the first generation PS since they had the audio and video ports on it too

Thanks!![/quote]

The default cables on the current generation of consoles are RCA connections as well so why can't you just connect them to the inputs on the portable DVD player like you can with the NES and PS1?

bread's done
Back