Hori EX2 Fighting Stick Available!

retodd

CAG Veteran
As you may know, the release of Street Fighter 4 caused a severe shortage of arcade sticks for the 360. I have been searching for over a month for one with no luck. I emailed Hori last week and they informed me that they had recently sent a shipment to Toys R Us. Today they are finally in stock online. If you own SF4, don't hesitate, pick this item up while you can!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3526490

EDIT: if you don't want to save money, you could always go to amazon and pay nearly triple the retail price for a used version.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox360-Fight..._5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1237838442&sr=8-5

Looks like the referal thing makes you go to the frontpage, they do have this tho. Considering the Madcatz SE sticks are only 80 bucks and easily modded, this isn't that hot of a deal. Good if you have to have a stick now i suppose.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Looks like the referal thing makes you go to the frontpage, they do have this tho. Considering the Madcatz SE sticks are only 80 bucks and easily modded, this isn't that hot of a deal. Good if you have to have a stick now i suppose.[/quote]

I have never played on the Madcatz stick though I have heard good things about it, which is surprising for Madcatz. I decided to go with the Hori stick because it was the only one available for the MSRP, but also I have used and enjoyed Hori products in the past. If the Madcatz sticks prove to be reliable and I find a friend or two to play against locally, I may pick it up as a second stick.

[quote name='retodd']I have never played on the Madcatz stick though I have heard good things about it, which is surprising for Madcatz. I decided to go with the Hori stick because it was the only one available for the MSRP, but also I have used and enjoyed Hori products in the past. If the Madcatz sticks prove to be reliable and I find a friend or two to play against locally, I may pick it up as a second stick.[/quote]

I do hear the next batch of MCZ sticks are supposed to be fixed, so that is the only reason they are looking to be the better deal. I am happy with my EX2 from GS for $39.99 :)

bread's done
Back