Hori EX2 fighting stick currently in-stock at most TRUs,YMMV

Starving Gamer

CAGiversary!
So I guess these things are kinda hard to find. My local TRU in Peabody, MA got 4 in this week. Checking inventory I see that most other TRUs also have 4 or 3 in stock, while the warehouse shows about 20 left. TRU online still shows "out of stock" however. The giraffe's price is $59.99 (just saw a used one at +$90 on EBay). Interested parties are advised to neither dilly nor dally, as these suckers won't last. These are 360 only, by the way.

Are you sure? I just called 3 TRUs around me and they all told me that didn't have any in-stock. One did mention to check back on Thursday because they have a truck coming in. Perhaps it's just location? I'm in Southern California.

Why is this mediocre stick going for $90 on fleabay?? --especially when there is a new issue non-competition Hori stick for SF4?

I have one (an EX2) and it's just fine; a buddy of mine bought his two from Amazon not 3 months ago for $50 each... I don't understand the ebay fervor over these. Bidders must be confused.

(Peabody, MA is my local TRU too! w00t!)

[quote name='Starving Gamer']So I guess these things are kinda hard to find. My local TRU in Peabody, MA got 4 in this week. Checking inventory I see that most other TRUs also have 4 or 3 in stock, while the warehouse shows about 20 left. TRU online still shows "out of stock" however. The giraffe's price is $59.99 (just saw a used one at +$90 on EBay). Interested parties are advised to neither dilly nor dally, as these suckers won't last. These are 360 only, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Wallet, do you have difficulty communicating using real words for real things? Just asking.

But to answer your poorly-worded question, Hori EX2s are going for a lot because despite the cheapness of their buttons and sticks, they can be modded with real arcade parts and turned into excellent controllers. I've done it and so have others. Because of the scarcity of arcade sticks and fightingpads for the 360 right now, every decent option like this sells for above retail price on Ebay, etc.

bread's done
Back