Hori Fighting Stick 3 - PS3 34.99 (restock)

mythus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
7c56_7.JPG

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=203407057

or

EBAY STORE w/ cashback @ $32.19 -
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Hori-PlayStation-3-Fighting-Stick-UHP3-01_W0QQitemZ400058372815QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item5d255652cf&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1205|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

These sticks are great budget sticks for those going from sixaxis to arcade for the first time. IGN reviewed the stick and gave it a pretty decent score. Exceptions came with the price which is no longer a concern.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first stick, and I highly recommend it to anyone who's just starting out. Now I have 1 TE and 2 HRAP3's, but this stick still holds up quite well in comparison (in terms of performance and feel).

[quote name='bjstucker']Got this in today a I enjoy it quite a bit especially with Dark Ressurection.[/QUOTE]

i can never play tekken with the stick layout like that or any other console arcade stick in the market nor do i remember how arcade layout was. man, i want ps3 version of tekken 6 but i want the 360 version of tekken 6 arcade stick since i dont have a single arcade stick for 360, can anyone offer solution to my dilemma?

I still haven't got a concrete answer whether this stick will work with MAME on PC? If anyone knows (or better yet bought one, and is willing to try it to see for me), I'd be interested in the information.

It's about the only thing keeping me from buying it.

Mine arrived yesterday it works great with MAME. I'm running Windows Vista Business 64-bit. Plugged it in and the driver downloaded automatically. It also works with PS2 games running on PS3. I played Street Fighter Anniversary Collection on it. This is my first arcade stick. I am not used to hearing the joystick click when I move it. The square gate takes some getting used to and the buttons that sit at the top (select, start, etc.) feel cheapish. The main buttons feel great though. Overall I'm glad I got this over the Street Fighter 4 $70 arcade stick, the free shipping was also much faster than expected. It said around 8 days but I got it in 4.

Does anyone have this already and has tried it on PS2 and PS1 games on their backwards compatible PS3? If not can someone try once they get theirs and post how well it works please? I'd pick this up in an instant if it works with PS2 and PS1 games with no lag issues, random button inputs, etc. Gotta play that 3rd strike you know!

[quote name='jling84']Does anyone have this already and has tried it on PS2 and PS1 games on their backwards compatible PS3? If not can someone try once they get theirs and post how well it works please? I'd pick this up in an instant if it works with PS2 and PS1 games with no lag issues, random button inputs, etc. Gotta play that 3rd strike you know![/QUOTE]

I saw a video on youtube where a guy was using the stick to play Mortal Kombat for PS1, so I'm guessing it works with backwards compatible PS3 systems. But I'm pretty sure its not compatible with the actual PS2 or PSone systems, just the games.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I still haven't got a concrete answer whether this stick will work with MAME on PC? If anyone knows (or better yet bought one, and is willing to try it to see for me), I'd be interested in the information.

It's about the only thing keeping me from buying it.[/QUOTE]

I have the SC4 branded one for the PS3, and it actually works on my Windows computer without needing to download any drivers.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']ordered another one yesterday. waiting for it to be processed now. what state does buy.com ship out from?[/QUOTE]

I ordered one of these on monday, and it got to my house on Wed, and I chose the slowest(free) shipping option. Mine shipped out of Oklahoma City.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I still haven't got a concrete answer whether this stick will work with MAME on PC? If anyone knows (or better yet bought one, and is willing to try it to see for me), I'd be interested in the information.

It's about the only thing keeping me from buying it.[/QUOTE]

There are drivers for this stick for use with windows...

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=170859

bread's done
Back