HORI Fighting Stick Mini 4 for PlayStation 4 $39.99

are you fuck ing kidding me. $40 for an arcade stick. It has to be garbage, no way a fightstick sells for this low.  Even the cheap low quality SF/WWE stick msrp @ $80 and that was junk (not really but noting close to TE)

are you fuck ing kidding me. $40 for an arcade stick. It has to be garbage, no way a fightstick sells for this low. Even the cheap low quality SF/WWE stick msrp @ $80 and that was junk (not really but noting close to TE)
It's small, that's why its cheap. About the size of a Ps2 game case.

They tend to use lowsy joysticks and pushbuttons. You're better off getting a better quality used stick on eBay with more weight and a wider base, that you can open up if need be to swap out the stick and buttons for a quality set from Sanwa or Seimitsu.

I remember picking up the Injustice stick for cheap on eBay. Like $20 shipped. Spent $50 on a Sanwa stick and buttons, and it was damn near a Mad Catz TE2 stick for 1/3 the MSRP. I'm not sure how compatible that is with the PS4, but if not there's always a Brook converter which will link any one input to any one output.

it's actually pretty good for casual fans of fighting games. if you really want one that will last you forever just get a hori hrap or madcatz te2. those two are more expensive but I would recommend the hori one since it's cheaper and the parts are the same quality, specially the hayabusa lever which I think it's the best of them all.

Hori, Mad Catz, and Razer make equally good or better sticks.
tumblr_nbrzwqfwAm1rdjnzso2_500.gif

Don't know about this fight stick but I do know that HORI makes some good fight pads.  Here is the HORI Fighting Commander 4 Controller for PlayStation 4/3:

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Fighting-Commander-Controller-PlayStation-4/dp/B00TKLFES8/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1450799437&sr=1-1&keywords=hori+fighting+commander+4

on sale for $34.99

Indeed it's one of, if not the best, fight-pad out there.  So far I've played Injustice, Super Street Fighter IV, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and this thing has been awesome!  Inputing moves on the d-pad is silky smooth - effortless.  Obviously I recommend it ESPECIALLY if you are an old school gamer like myself who used to only play fighting games on SNES and Genesis.  ;)

A little off topic but I just find it weird that the mini fight stick is frequently bought with Fallout 4. Odd combination

1) The stick is literally tiny. Even if you think you can manage the size without your hands slipping off the sides, keep in mind that this won't be sitting on your lap. You'll need a table, which means you're either going to be sitting really awkwardly at tourneys or borrowing someone else's stick.

2) Hori stock parts are crap. And forget about modding this thing because lol the case is like two inches wide.

1) The stick is literally tiny. Even if you think you can manage the size without your hands slipping off the sides, keep in mind that this won't be sitting on your lap. You'll need a table, which means you're either going to be sitting really awkwardly at tourneys or borrowing someone else's stick.2) Hori stock parts are crap. And forget about modding this thing because lol the case is like two inches wide.
I seriously doubt anyone that is buying this stick plans on competing in tournaments.

As a tournament player I'm gonna recommend you stay faaaaar away from this stick. A TE with premium sanwa lever and buttons are a must when it comes to tournaments. They have not announced the compatibility for PS3 sticks with SF V yet, so you my have to shell out that $200 for a PS4 stick.

I also tried the Hori PS4 that my friend brought to a tournament, the buttons and lever just don't come close to that of Sanwas. Most of my buddies that go to the local tournaments always carry TEs with them. 

This is the hori stick I'm talking about btw 

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Real-Arcade-Pro-PlayStation-4/dp/B00SULMRI4/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1450827044&sr=1-1&keywords=hori+ps4+stick

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Onyxmeth" post="13116137" timestamp="1450819937"]I seriously doubt anyone that is buying this stick plans on competing in tournaments.[/quote]
There's a top Guilty Gear player who regularly goes to tournaments using a $5 PS2 stick he found in the bargain bin at a toy store, or something.

bread's done
Back