Hori Playstation 3 Real Arcade Pro in stock at Amazon. $99 w/free shipping

bought. ECA discount works. thanks for the heads up.

it was 89.99 back before it sold out thanks to sf4. the discount puts it back at that price. better than the ridiculous prices people were charging on ebay and in the marketplace only a week ago.

[quote name='swy81']http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-R...ls&ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1245794616&sr=8-2

Free shipping to boot.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

The free shipping seals the deal; thanks for the heads up!

sold out, man. back to the marketplace with its ridiculous prices. glad i snagged one without hesitation. i might order some sanwa buttons this week to go with it.

[quote name='thakingrocka']sold out, man. back to the marketplace with its ridiculous prices. glad i snagged one without hesitation. i might order some sanwa buttons this week to go with it.[/QUOTE]

I thought the HRAP3 comes with Sanwa buttons no? If not, are they Hori buttons? What's the difference between those two anyway?

[quote name='lee7sauce']I thought the HRAP3 comes with Sanwa buttons no? If not, are they Hori buttons? What's the difference between those two anyway?[/QUOTE]
just the sanwa JLF Stick
the buttons are stock horis.

they suck imo. theyre pretty stiff compared to sanwas and u gotta press a bit more.

[quote name='lee7sauce']I thought the HRAP3 comes with Sanwa buttons no? If not, are they Hori buttons? What's the difference between those two anyway?[/QUOTE]

The standard HRAP3 has Hori buttons, only the HRAP3 SA has Sanwa buttons. The difference is how they feel and their quality; the Sanwa buttons are really sensitive, the Horis feel squishy and break easily.

[quote name='jling84']Does this have any compatibility problems with PS1 and PS2 games? I have a 60gb PS3.[/QUOTE]

It should work fine. BC for the HRAP 3 was added via a firmware update.

Bought one, got tired of waiting around for decent 360 arcade sticks. looks like I'm going to have to buy street fighter 4 again now for the ps3. Oh well, looks like my ps3 is going to be my system of choice for fighters.

bread's done
Back