Horrible ebgames experience

Bummer of a story there, there are jerks everywhere i suppose. Just keep in mind that unless this guy went totally out of the blue crazy on you ("postal" as a previous poster put it) that it takes at least two egos to have an argument, and there was probably a point where you put this guy on the defensive (i'm guessing somewhere between you raising your voice and your friend coming up and arguing being the last straw) now i'm sure from his point of view he was probably thinking, 'great, now i'm going to have Two guys yelling at me in my store'. Where there other customers in the store? was he busy? is he a new manager / is he on the chopping block? where you standing outside the store afterwards loudly declaring his incompetance? did his dog just die?

Well, you may not know about his dog, but, everyone has bad days. I'm not saying at all that any of that could be an excuse to his actions, especially the following you out of the store, which is ridiculous (and i'm pretty sure impossible/way against policy if he were the manager on duty). Just seems like the wrong things happened, maybe instead of getting defensive yourself, you could have cut off any arguments he had by asking him to call another store or his dm while you were there.

I for one would actually frown on you posting the store number and any names. If you feel seriously that you were threatened or accosted then you need to settle this matter with the dist. manager and possibly the police. Posting names and locations isn't really fair #1. You would be letting one sour grape stain that whole store, when there isn't need for it and #2 It could be considered slanderous or defamation of character, the internet isn't all annonymity.

I'd suggest cooling down before taking any rash actions, and also if anyone really does want to know desperately what store this was, they can PM you. besides, what are us posters in completely other states going to do with your info anyway? i'm never going to that eb. =P

~

I wish you luck with this, but sadly they will take the side of the manager and at worst he will be put on probation.

I won't go into details, but a few years back my sister was 16 at the time, and her 23 year old manager started coming onto her. At first she liked him, and they kissed and all that crap. But then the guy started demanding sexual favors, and she declined. After that, he tried to fire her and heavily scrutinized her. She turned to me for help as I am the oldest sibling, and I got my parents involved. My parents (mainly my dad) wrote complaint letters and even had an attorney involved. To sum the situation up, the guy got a slap on the wrist, the head corporate person stopped returning calls, and our lawyer backed down. Sadly, this isn't the first time we tried abiding by the law only to get shunned.

Wanna know how we get justice now? We fall back on our italian roots and take matters into our own hands. Lets just say this manager had trouble driving to work for awhile.

jeash, manofpeace20's horror story > OP's

although...i dunnot know how peaceful this is...

[quote name='manofpeace20']
Wanna know how we get justice now? We fall back on our italian roots and take matters into our own hands. Lets just say this manager had trouble driving to work for awhile.[/QUOTE]

luckily for you he didn't have some lawyers of his own come for you. i know some people who wanted to super glue a giant dildo on their old boss's car, i thought it was stupid and stopped assuming they could act their age, lol. =P

[quote name='tauruskatt']jeash, manofpeace20's horror story > OP's

although...i dunnot know how peaceful this is...

luckily for you he didn't have some lawyers of his own come for you. i know some people who wanted to super glue a giant dildo on their old boss's car, i thought it was stupid and stopped assuming they could act their age, lol. =P[/QUOTE]

He never knew it was us. We aren't stupid in calculating revenge.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Sheesh. That's almost as bad as my EB experience a few months back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's too bad that he didn't read your thread DDF. Then he would have had an example to follow and he could have went back in and kicked the magazine rack off of the counter. That would have showed them.:lol:

Although you really can't be blamed for missing it, it's probably the only topic/post/idea that he's ever written which is worth reading. I still wonder why in the hell he didn't just knock it over with his hand.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Although you really can't be blamed for missing it, it's probably the only topic/post/idea that he's ever written which is worth reading. I still wonder why in the hell he didn't just knock it over with his hand.[/QUOTE]

It's all about the Sweet Chin Music, zion.
:rofl:

nope, no response yet. i'll see if i call the DM again today. I sent out the letter last week so I don't expect to receive a response from them until at least the end of this week.

bread's done
Back