Horrible to change to Paypal/Ebay for Legit Sellers

J7.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Buyers can now be protected for items that are "significantly not as described". Sellers "may be liable for the cost including the original shipping charges". Starts Nov 1st.

Wow, EBay just keeps getting worse and worse. If I sell a like new game that is complete and has no scratches and someone wants to swap it with their disc only scratched up copy, all they have to do is now tell EBay I sent them the disc only scratched up copy and EBay will take their side?!

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Wow, EBay just keeps getting worse and worse. If I sell a like new game that is complete and has no scratches and someone wants to swap it with their disc only scratched up copy, all they have to do is now tell EBay I sent them the disc only scratched up copy and EBay will take their side?![/QUOTE]

Yes, because something like that happened to me. I sold someone a motherboard/cpu/mem combo they broke by not hooking it up correctly and I was forced to pay them their money back (PLUS shipping)... So now I only sell things a total fucking G-Tard couldn't fuck up. Way to go ebay !

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Wow, EBay just keeps getting worse and worse. If I sell a like new game that is complete and has no scratches and someone wants to swap it with their disc only scratched up copy, all they have to do is now tell EBay I sent them the disc only scratched up copy and EBay will take their side?![/QUOTE]

Hey, that's a great way to swap your rare games that are missing manuals and artwork for complete ones.
fuck eBay.

Amazon does the exact same thing. I thought I would never see the day when Ebay copied Amazon's horrible buyer protection policy. They give sellers absolutely no say-so whatsoever. At this point it is best to do your transactions outside of Ebay.

Can't they come up with a fucking rule that addresses the fraudulent sellers and people selling pirated shit that's not at the expense of the legit sellers... Some buyers are just too stupid though, they don't check feedback, they don't give feedback, they don't check to see they're buying fake shit. Ebay should change it's name.

bread's done
Back