Horsefaced Jackass Lies About Being Spray Tanned

PittsburghAfterDark

CAGiversary!
kerry1092704.jpg

Here we have a picture of the "Great Pumpkin". This is the orange faced jackass from Taxachusetts. Why is he orange? Why he's not orange! He's TAN! Yes, that's right. All of you who have recognized the Mystic tan job would think that Senator horse face could say, "Hey, I'm hip. I'm with ttechnology and did the Mystic tan.".

Nope.... here it comes. Here's the statement. The sudden deep tan transition.. it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass. Really? That's a tan from an hour in the fall Massachusetts sun?

C'mon, you don't go from ghostly white to ORANGE with an hour in fall New England sun. I mean I know all politicians lie but why???? WHY??? About this?

Horsefaced jackass.

I usually can understand your points of view, PAD, but now your just trying to start a flame war with the liberals on this board. Don't try so hard.

Hey, is that a Live Strong band on his wrist? That's pretty cool, actually.

And re: PAD - is there some official proclamation somewhere that codifies that the only reasonable response to *any* of his posts at this point, attepted substantial or otherwise, is to point and laugh, and mock the sheer idiocy of everything that he types? I mean, come on.

seppo

[quote name='helava']Hey, is that a Live Strong band on his wrist? That's pretty cool, actually.

And re: PAD - is there some official proclamation somewhere that codifies that the only reasonable response to *any* of his posts at this point, attepted substantial or otherwise, is to point and laugh, and mock the sheer idiocy of everything that he types? I mean, come on.

seppo[/quote]

I don't think the Live Strong band is "cool", I think it's trying too hard to be cool.

But back to the matter at hand, who cares?

I love all you liberal hypocrites.

If Bush had lied about something like this there would be 10 topics already up about it just like all of the other gratuitious liberal topics on this board desperately trying to find anything to use against Bush. :roll:

[quote name='Scrubking']I love all you liberal hypocrites.

If Bush had lied about something like this there would be 10 topics already up about it just like all of the other gratuitious liberal topics on this board desperately trying to find anything to use against Bush. :roll:[/quote]

So Bush lies about WMDs, Saddam's links to al-Qaida, Saddam's threat to the US, cost of Medicare bill, funding for No Child Left Behind, his National Guard service, the progress of the war in Iraq, etc. and Kerry lies about a fake tan. You think these are supposed to be comparable?

Really, really sad...

We can prove Bush lied.

Now if you can get a skin cell sample from John Kerry's face, and get a sample of his sweat on a cotton swab, then you have something. But a picture of him orange is nothing.

And I thought the Live Strong band was a cancer awareness thing.

bread's done
Back