Hot Deals at Newegg.com (PS2, XBOX, GC) - New Releases $34!

1. Max Payne 2 is $27.99 after coupon at BB this week

2. Armed & Dangerous (XBOX) is $24.99 after coupon (Everyday lowest price)

3. Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Price cut on this game PRetty Soon)

ALso, if you bought Prince of Persian (XBOX/GC/PS2) online u won't receive Free Splinter CELL.

[quote name='Masterkyo']1. Max Payne 2 is $27.99 after coupon at BB this week...[/quote]

PS2 version only.

Edit: BTW, NewEgg charges tax in CA, TN, and NJ.

[quote name='Masterkyo']ALso, if you bought Prince of Persian (XBOX/GC/PS2) online u won't receive Free Splinter CELL.[/quote]

The free Splinter Cell deal is over. At least at Gamestop. It ended last week.

NewEgg is comparable to EBGames and better than Amazon in terms of service. Their free shipping is better than Ebgames super saver, your product gets to you in 3-4 days average.

I have bought from them a few times and have been very happy with their cheap yet fast super saver shipping. Check resellerratings.com, they are considered one of the top online computer stores mainly for their service and competive prices.

Newegg is awesome. Top to bottom, they're great. I ordered my computer case from there, and with the free shipping offered on it, it shipped on a thursday (ordered wendsday) and got to the apartment I reside in on monday :) and thats for a friggin' computer case, :p

I too will praise Newegg, I used their free shipping and got my stuff really fast, I live in CA so it makes sense it would get to me fast. When I build a new computer I plan on getting most if not all the parts from new egg.

Thumbs up for Newegg.com! Built my latest PC with parts all from their site. I saved $660 compared to the same exact components if bought at Fry's. And I choose overnight shipping the day before Christmas eve and everything arrived on time and in great condition. I've since ordered PC accessories from them and each time the experience has been the same.

bread's done
Back