Hot Girls pt5: And the winner is . . .

Scarlett made a bit of a comeback which is nice, but Jessica Alba still trumped her. I swear, how do you choose between those two?

[quote name='jaykrue']How the hell is Kiera losing?! She should NOT be losing!:bomb:[/quote]

My sentiments exactly! I mean, not that Elisha isn't drop dead georgeous... but come on people! Side, yet related, note: I just saw Domino last night, Keira was awesome in it!

[quote name='Vampyre611']My sentiments exactly! I mean, not that Elisha isn't drop dead georgeous... but come on people! Side, yet related, note: I just saw Domino last night, Keira was awesome in it![/quote]
I hear Keira has a nude scene in it, is that true?

[quote name='jaykrue']How the hell is Kiera losing?! She should NOT be losing!:bomb:[/QUOTE]fuck no. And she's 21 today, that's gotta count for something! :bomb: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']fuck no. And she's 21 today, that's gotta count for something! :bomb: :lol:[/quote]
Well you have guys have up until tonight if there are still people who haven't voted. It feels like these polls have been up forever.

And here are some pics of Zhang Ziyi standing to lesser attractive women to make her self look better, Adrian Lima and Charlize Theron.

Adrian Lima, talk about your ugmo's :puke:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Way to make Zhang look even worse than her usual "average". ;) :lol:[/quote]
:bomb: Now you're just saying that to antagonize me. But don't forget who was it that eliminated Lima. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']:bomb: Now you're just saying that to antagonize me. But don't forget who was it that eliminated Lima. :lol:[/QUOTE]Yes, you're correct there. :lol:

Actually, I did forget. :oops: :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']WTF? Why are you all voting for the crack whore?! Natalie Portman should be destroying her![/quote]
Looks like Portman's comeback is going to be short lived. It seems all of the other wild cards don't seem to be fairing to well either, except for Lima.

[quote name='dcfox']Looks like Portman's comeback is going to be short lived. It seems all of the other wild cards don't seem to be fairing to well either, except for Lima.[/QUOTE]

maybe you should have used a sexy picture, I sense foul play!

[quote name='jaykrue']WTF? Why are you all voting for the crack whore?! Natalie Portman should be destroying her![/QUOTE]

Thank you. You speak the truth. Some time I wonder what goes through other CAGs/people's minds. Like how the fuck can they vote again Scarlett Johanson, Jessica Alba, and Natalie Portman.

[quote name='Fire']Thank you. You speak the truth. Some time I wonder what goes through other CAGs/people's minds. Like how the fuck can they vote again Scarlett Johanson, Jessica Alba, and Natalie Portman.[/quote]

I guess they like crack whores. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Now now, she's a fuckin' hot crack whore. She's just no Natalie. :lol:[/quote]

Not when you've seen her in person. You might like her as she looks like a skeleton but those sucken eyes, pasty white skin, gaunt cheekbones, & blank expression only tell me she's among the walking dead. :lol:

[quote name='Graystone']I've given up voting. Every women I wanted to win is no longer in the running.[/QUOTE]Then you should probably also consider giving up being male. ;)

Natalie and Shannon. The rest I don't even remember who I voted for.

[quote name='Fire']Thank you. You speak the truth. Some time I wonder what goes through other CAGs/people's minds. Like how the fuck can they vote again Scarlett Johanson, Jessica Alba, and Natalie Portman.[/quote]

No you speak the truth.

those scarlet pictures are fantastic omfg.

also is that stoned lisa loeb in the background of pic 3?

don't have much time but maybe sub can do me the favor of finding some pics of the chicks in the telenovela rebelde. countless girls with short short school girl outfits? can life get any better?!

edit:
link to a spanish forum with pics
dulce maria
http://foro.univision.com/univision/board/message?board.id=dulcemaria&message.id=471750

anahi
http://foro.univision.com/univision/board/message?board.id=anahi&message.id=256248

mayte perroni
http://foro.univision.com/univision/board/message?board.id=mayteperroni&message.id=237

ninel conde (nsfw)
http://www.celebritywizard.com/new/ninel_conde/page_1.html

Karla Cossío not much, but at elast it's something.
http://rebeldeonline.ubbihp.com.br/bio_pilar.htm

Angelique Boyer (a little on the "meh" side)
http://foro.univision.com/univision/board/message?board.id=angeliqueboyer&message.id=716&page=2

random chicks

the cast of the show. try not to pay any attention to the guys

and one more

Guess which hottie she grew up to be,

hint if you cant tell she just celebrated her 21st bday

knightleyteddington4dy.jpg

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Guess which hottie she grew up to be,

hint if you cant tell she just celebrated her 21st bday

knightleyteddington4dy.jpg
[/quote]

Looks like a certain british actress who played one of Queen Amidala's doubles.

[quote name='jaykrue']Looks like a certain british actress who played one of Queen Amidala's doubles.[/QUOTE]

very good young padawan, you are very knowledgable in this area of the force

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']very good young padawan, you are very knowledgable in this area of the force[/quote]

It was the last pic that sealed the deal. I'd recognized that open mouth anywhere. ;):cool:

[quote name='jaykrue']It was the last pic that sealed the deal. I'd recognized that open mouth anywhere. ;):cool:[/QUOTE]

yeah me too, its like we are on the same wavelength

[quote name='jaykrue']It was the last pic that sealed the deal. I'd recognized that open mouth anywhere. ;):cool:[/QUOTE]I could tell by the second pic (if the birthday hadn't already given it away). :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I could tell by the second pic (if the birthday hadn't already given it away). :lol:[/quote]

The 2nd pic aroused my suspicions (amongst other things :lol: ) but I still couldn't be sure until I saw her in that "I'm ready to drink your man-juice" pose.

[quote name='jaykrue']The 2nd pic aroused my suspicions (amongst other things :lol: ) but I still couldn't be sure until I saw her in that "I'm ready to drink your man-juice" pose.[/quote]
I love your description of that pose. I'm sure that's exactly the look she was going for :lol:

Also possible update, tonight? . . . if I'm not to lazy.

[quote name='dcfox']I love your description of that pose. I'm sure that's exactly the look she was going for :lol:[/quote]
What? Don't all girls who open their mouths like that ask for man-juice? :whistle2:s :lol:;)

EDIT: natalie, jessica, kate, & kristin (which is quite surprising since I love adriana :drool: )

bread's done
Back