Hot! Rogers Video Previously Played Games 2/$40 YMMV

Nesmaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from Rogers Video here in Sherwood Park on Baseline. They had the signs up saying 2 for $40 on ALL used games. There was no start or end date, and the other Rogers in Sherwood Park didn't have the sale, so YMMV. Maybe this is a sign of something to come in their Eplus flyer for August?

I ended up getting Monster Madness, Forza 2, RE4 Wii, and F4ROTSS. (360) :)

[quote name='Spiderine']So anyone have a good way of getting the little sticker thats around the hole of the game off?[/quote]

Use the sticker itself: it's really quite strong and I've managed to render them spotless.

The sticker works ok, but it varies. I prefer Scotch brand magic tape. I've neatly cleaned sticker residue off paper cartridge boxes with it.
If you're cleaning off a DVD case do take the paper insert out of the case before cleaning. There's nothing worse than seeing indentaions that can form from the repeated pressing.

[quote name='ragnar14']
If you're cleaning off a DVD case do take the paper insert out of the case before cleaning. There's nothing worse than seeing indentaions that can form from the repeated pressing.[/quote]oh i haaaaaaate that >< i remember back when i first tried cleaning that junk off, made nice big indents in the paper insert, was pretty ticked off

To get stickers off a DVD case, I simply use bumper sticker remover. Spray it on, wait a minute or 2 and then simply peel that bad boy off. Removes all sticker residue. Got mine from Canadian Tire.

bread's done
Back