Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2 - Coming June 3rd

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I don't see any threads on this yet, so I'll go ahead with this thread on the upcoming sequel.

Step out of the clubhouse and onto the open tee with Hot Shots Golf Open Tee® 2. The classic, entertaining golf franchise returns to the PSP® system with new quirky characters, beautiful courses and a huge variety of customizable options that enable you to take your golf game wherever you go.

Key Features
  • New Internet play - Tee off in Hot Shots tournaments up to 16 players.
  • 12 exotic courses - Play on tropical islands, the arid desert, beside snow-capped mountains and along the coast.
  • In-depth character customization with more than 320 options.
  • Experience the fun of Hot Shots Golf with the widely acclaimed classic game play.
  • Tee off locally with up to 8 players and settle the score via Ad Hoc either head-to-head or in tournament play.
  • Upgrade your clubs and golf balls to execute more accurate shots, longer drives, tighter approach shots and perfect putts.
If you're looking for demos, try the Japanese PS Store on the PS3, as there are two demos up there for the game.

I can't wait for this game. I love every Hot Shots Golf game, so I'll love this.

I'm debating if I should bring CAG PSN Gaming to PSP also, having Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2 and Wipeout Pulse nights?

Just got the game...it's a blast. Nothing radically new aside from 16-player online multiplayer but it's worth every penny for the new content and challenges.

I'm definitely buying this when I can find it a bit under retail. The first Open Tee is my second favorite golf game ever, just behind the N64 version of Mario Golf.

So this game is pretty much absolutely amazing. I've been playing it everyday since I got it. Online play is really a lot of fun!

And the update that comes on the disc doesn't NEED to be applied in order to play the game. I'm on 3.90 Custom Firmware and the game boots just fine without asking for an update.

Is there a site that has what all of the different characters look like, and maybe some of the outfits as well? I looked around a bit (granted not too hard) and couldn't find any.

I have an urge to play a golf game, and it's either going to be this or We Love Golf on the Wii. Leaning towards We Love Golf atm due to motion controls.

bread's done
Back