Hot shots golf (ps3) $20 at Bestbuy stores, halo reach legendary Ed. 60 at gamestop

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!
I think hot shots golf for ps3 for 20 bucks is great value. Especially there aren't greatest hit version out yet or will it ever will be. I think it's considered a rare game. There is a promotion of buy any game under 20, get second for half. I also picked up rockband 2 sealed for ps3 as well(no rockband 2 left).

I went to bb store and they had one for me and no more(86th st and Lexington ave in manhattan). But if you can find one in your local store. I recommend you get one. Don't know about the availability for this game at their online store but do get it at cheap if you can.

Also mentioning, stopping by gamestop across the street and saw halo reach legendary edition for 60 bucks. Now, I think this deal had been mentioned before. So me mentioning is a friendly reminder for those want this at cheap(me). At that price, eventually someone will get it.$

I personally was lucky enough to get halo 3 legendary edition for 20 bucks Tru couple yrs ago. But I doubt I get Halo reach Legend at that cheap.

One last mention is that, their coupon magazine at bestbuy had 15 bucks assassins creed. I've check their regular version is 60 bucks and I also checked the limited edition also 60 ucks. So technically, you can get the limited edition for 45. ( haven't tried)

Hot Shots Golf PS3 is a great deal but I think I saw it used for 17.99 at Gamestop before. Still I need to pick it up so stacking this with the half off deal, I might go ahead and get it.

bread's done
Back