Hot Shots Golf (PS3) $29.96 at circuitcity.com

Until Nov. 8th is 20.97 in store.
Folklore has the same price. I just got a copy of both from the CC in Arlington, TX. There were a handful left of both.

See CC clearance tread for the full list.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rolliauctions']As any played this and is it worth $30?[/quote]

I am not sure, but it got a 8.9 from ign.com

I might bite on this if I can find it at my local story for 20.97

I got in for $20.97 in store today, not as good as the $19.99 Amazon deal but close (since I had to pay sales tax at CC)

great deal and a great game well worth it..

[quote name='TimPV3']I wish this was universal, the nearest CC is about an hour away.[/quote]

You could always price match at BB, Sears, or, I think, Walmart. CC has that "one price guarantee" thing so you could fall back on that if anyone gives you trouble about pricematching an online price.

[quote name='rolliauctions']As any played this and is it worth $30?[/QUOTE]

I'm playing the second Playstation Portable one, and it's really good so far. It's got something sort of approaching RPG elements though, which makes it a lot more fun IMO. Not sure if the Playstation 3 one does or not.

The demo was really fun, but I went for the portable one 'cause it's portable and the demo for it was also really fun.

They both seemed a lot more fun than Mario Golf on the Gamecube (they feel more like the early Camelot golf games, more so than the golf games Camelot is actually making now).

[quote name='rolliauctions']As any played this and is it worth $30?[/quote]

It's worth no more than $19.99 which is what I recently paid for it @ Amazon.com

It offers only 6 courses and the graphics look like upscaled PS2 graphics and get ready for a 3.5GB install.

[quote name='Rodster']It's worth no more than $19.99 which is what I recently paid for it @ Amazon.com

It offers only 6 courses and the graphics look like upscaled PS2 graphics and get ready for a 3.5GB install.[/quote]

Agreed. I feel bad for the people who spent $60 on this. So far it's disappointing.

[quote name='Rodster']It's worth no more than $19.99 which is what I recently paid for it @ Amazon.com

It offers only 6 courses and the graphics look like upscaled PS2 graphics and get ready for a 3.5GB install.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Agreed. I feel bad for the people who spent $60 on this. So far it's disappointing.[/QUOTE]

From the demo, I completely disagree with both of you. The graphics look good-I mean it's an HD, more detailed Hot Shots Golf. Even more attractive than before. And most importantly it PLAYS well from the demo.

I mean is it worth $60? As much as any other similar games are worth $60. I'd sure as hell rather spend $60 on this than plenty of other games.

[quote name='Wolfpup']From the demo, I completely disagree with both of you. The graphics look good-I mean it's an HD, more detailed Hot Shots Golf. Even more attractive than before. And most importantly it PLAYS well from the demo.

I mean is it worth $60? As much as any other similar games are worth $60. I'd sure as hell rather spend $60 on this than plenty of other games.[/QUOTE]

Well since I own a PS3 and PS2 I can honestly say the games graphics look average. If you want i'll sell you my copy for $60 and i'll throw in free shipping. :applause:

What does "average" mean? It looks better than the previous version, it looks good, and that's not why I'm interested in it anyway.

And why would I buy a used copy for double the price of a new copy?

bread's done
Back