Hot Shots Golf PSP, only $9.00 + shipping @ Ecost.com

It's $17.56 after shipping. You can get it used at Gamestop for about the same price, if not cheaper with the Gamestop card. But I guess this is a good deal for those freaky types who like all their games new and perfect.

All we need is a free shipping coupon.

Edit: Actually, this site supports Google Checkout. Isn't there a coupon for $15.00/$20.00 off of sites that use Google Checkout?

this game is awsome. It was the only reason I held on to my PSP as long as I did. I still sold the PSP eventually, but this game gave my PSP a good 2 more months of life. I paid $50 for it and would gladly do it again for such a great game. Assuming you like golf games.

[quote name='mr ryles']this game is awsome. It was the only reason I held on to my PSP as long as I did. I still sold the PSP eventually, but this game gave my PSP a good 2 more months of life. I paid $50 for it and would gladly do it again for such a great game. Assuming you like golf games.[/quote]

I agree, great and fun portable golf game..the best one I had played since Mario Golf for the GBC.

I also agree, amazing game. Played it for about 3 months, perfect for short sessions, play a couple of holes and then come back later.

Having sleep mode was good. Play when I came home from lunch, plug in the psp to the charger, put in sleep mode and finish round after work.

Yea, one of the best titles for the PSP hands down. I am just getting into the meat of the game now, and am really enjoying it.

I'll have to pick it up, I've been meaning to get it since I got the PSP at launch, but never got around to it. I guess there is no excuse now since it's pretty damn cheap.

[quote name='mr ryles']this game is awsome. It was the only reason I held on to my PSP as long as I did. I still sold the PSP eventually, but this game gave my PSP a good 2 more months of life. I paid $50 for it and would gladly do it again for such a great game. Assuming you like golf games.[/quote]

I agree. Best game for the system, IMO - and infinitely replayable... I just shot -24 on the first course after over a year of trying!

[quote name='MaximusII']I agree, great and fun portable golf game..the best one I had played since Mario Golf for the GBC.[/quote]

What about Mario Golf for the GBA? I think True Swing Golf for the DS is a better portable golf game than Hot Shots for PSP, especially in 2-player wireless mode. That will probably be my favorite portable golf game until Mario Golf DS comes out.

[quote name='javeryh']I just shot -24 on the first course after over a year of trying![/QUOTE]

Holy crap. I thought I was all bad for getting a -3. Anyways this is the best game in the world to play while taking a dump. Just finished a couple rounds myself right now.

bread's done
Back