Hot Shots Golf (Vita) $9.99/FIFA Soccer 12 (Vita) $9.97 + Shipping @ Tigerdirect

CheapAssHustla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anywhere. Tigerdirect.com:

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $9.99 + shipping.

FIFA Soccer 12 - $9.97 + shipping.

I went ahead and ordered FIFA 12 since I've always wanted to get a soccer game, and it was just under $12 with standard shipping. I'm positive Hot Shots Golf is $19.99 at other retailers.

[Edit] Thanks! "shrike4242": According to the rep at TD, if you have an entry in the 2nd address line, it'll exclude the $1.99 economy shipping option.
Changed my address to the single address line and it made it an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon's prices for FIFA look very similar.

That being said, FIFA 12 is awesome. The game plays extremely well and it's wonderful to have a full quality FIFA game on the go. Also, it's just fine to get FIFA 12 becasue FIFA 13 was just a reskin of 12 and featured no improvements in gameplay.

thanks OP, bought me a copy of FIFA. my mom babysits a kid who loves those games and he will be happy once i let him play it .

just got a vita and these two games a couple weeks back.

i picked the games up on amazon, and was really aggressive about prices, and these are a couple dollars better than what i paid.

both games are great btw. cant miss.

Definitely worth it! Awesome games! Great find, op!
fifa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All their vita items are discounted except the consoles.

Uncharted - 25.96
Little Deviants - 12.96
Wipreout - 12.96
16Gb card - 49.96
Modnation racers - 26.97
8gb card - 23.96
in-ear headset - 11.96
screen protectors - 6.96
starter kit - 34.99
CUMvC - 14.96

[quote name='Smashingly']It would be nice if you put the full price in the title.[/QUOTE]

You can PM these at Best Buy if you don't want to pay shipping. They're one of the retailers they'll price match online.

[quote name='Geco17']You can PM these at Best Buy if you don't want to pay shipping. They're one of the retailers they'll price match online.[/QUOTE]

Nice tip.

[quote name='Geco17']You can PM these at Best Buy if you don't want to pay shipping. They're one of the retailers they'll price match online.[/QUOTE]

Thx. I'll do this tonight on the way home from work.

Anyone else seeing the "$1.99 economy shipping" on the product page though when they go to check out, it's only the $7ish ground shipping as the cheapest option?

[quote name='shrike4242']Anyone else seeing the "$1.99 economy shipping" on the product page though when they go to check out, it's only the $7ish ground shipping as the cheapest option?[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same issue, hence why I'll be stopping by Best Buy tonight.

[quote name='kill3r7']I'm having the same issue, hence why I'll be stopping by Best Buy tonight.[/QUOTE]According to the rep at TD, if you have an entry in the 2nd address line, it'll exclude the $1.99 economy shipping option.

Changed my address to the single address line and it made it an option.

[quote name='shrike4242']According to the rep at TD, if you have an entry in the 2nd address line, it'll exclude the $1.99 economy shipping option.

Changed my address to the single address line and it made it an option.[/QUOTE]

I'll give that a try. Thanks Shrike.

[quote name='shrike4242']Anyone else seeing the "$1.99 economy shipping" on the product page though when they go to check out, it's only the $7ish ground shipping as the cheapest option?[/QUOTE]

I did whenever I chose google checkout, when I tried paypal it took the $1.99 fine

Thanks OP.........grabbed FIFA. Sub $15 is usually my price point for Vita cards. Shrike, great tip on the ship address.

[quote name='deadkode']I did whenever I chose google checkout, when I tried paypal it took the $1.99 fine[/QUOTE]From my post earlier, when you have two lines in the street address, they're assuming it's not going to a residence and you have to only have one address line for it to work for $1.99 economy shipping.

Thanks shrike4242, added your shipping info to the OP and changed the title. I honestly thought the $1.99 shipping was available to everyone from the beginning. That's what I selected when I orded my copy.

BestBuy.com said they didn't have Hot Shots in stock at either of my stores. Dropped by during an errand and they had a bunch and got the price match.

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

bread's done
Back