Hot Shots Shorties Bundle Code $4.99 @ Amazon

kaseius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, hopefully this is the right place to put this -- I don't really post here much.

Amazon is selling codes for the new Hot Shots Shorties Bundle (14.99$ on PSN) for 4.99$. It gives you all four of the 'shorties' games (which are 4.99 each).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HYG9M8/

Bought one myself and it worked perfectly. The games are all really fun and interesting -- would definitely recommend it to people who like shorter, focused, high-score based games/mini-game collections.

[quote name='mgford11']:( I wish they'd announce some new ps3 titles... 3 years since the last Console title came out...[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Hot shots is the only golf game i can stand to play.

Awesome set of games for $5. I played the boxing game until I passed out last night! I didn't even get to try the last 2 packs.

I just played thru 2 of these packs this morning, they are pretty fun! I suggest everyone with a PSP go for this. very nice time wasters and forces you to play to unlock and progress further in each mini game. I think all 4 games are around 200mb to install, not too bad!

These games are a lot more fun than I was expecting. But the people in the vacuum game are disgusting. Garbage everywhere, and that one room where there's like a layer of shit on the floor...ugh.

bread's done
Back