Hot Shots Tennis: Get A Grip - June 29th, $19.99!

960628_125660.jpg

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-09-minna-no/56609

I like the character customization from the portable Hot Shots Golf games is back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Demo's out now. It lets you earn some items, loyalty, and money to use in the final game.

I enjoyed the demo. It plays a bit more loosely than Virtua Tennis and requires a bit more skill with timing to do well, which took a few matches to get used to it. It's pretty much Open Tee Tennis, which is great.

I'm liking these reduced price UMD games. I just recently snagged Pixel Junk Monsters and Fat Princess for $10 each. Cheap games on actual physical media = win.

Just finished playing the demo also. Just as addictive as Hot Shots Gold Open Tee 2. So this is definitely a purchase for me.

was about to buy it from amazon when i noticed i had 8 bucks in my PSN wallet still. adding 13 more and buying now. had lots of fun with the demo and i really like how the demo progress works toward the actual game. pretty sweet.

got it for 19.25 at best buy (after 10% off coupon on friday)

Realy could not get into the swing of hitting the ball so i dumpped it off on goozex for 800 pts...

too bad they didnt use the same type of hitting as the golf game (hit one button and you will hit the ball 100% of the time)

Well, golf is pretty much completely different than tennis (other than hitting a ball with something). Should have tried the demo first.

It certainly is trickier than most other tennis games I've played, but I've had a lot of fun with it so far.

[quote name='slidecage']got it for 19.25 at best buy (after 10% off coupon on friday)

Realy could not get into the swing of hitting the ball so i dumpped it off on goozex for 800 pts...

too bad they didnt use the same type of hitting as the golf game (hit one button and you will hit the ball 100% of the time)[/QUOTE]I had issues at first, but all you have to do is watch the yellow ball carefully and it becomes easy.

[quote name='slidecage']got it for 19.25 at best buy (after 10% off coupon on friday)

too bad they didnt use the same type of hitting as the golf game (hit one button and you will hit the ball 100% of the time)[/QUOTE]

weird because i actually find this a lot easier than playing hot shots golf. i played for about 2 hours now. got to the 3rd place you visit on the map and only lost 1 game.

too bad they didnt use the same type of hitting as the golf game (hit one button and you will hit the ball 100% of the time)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks for "dumping" it on me ;)

I'm actually just "dumping" it on someone else now... Wasn't really my thing, I like the golf better.

bread's done
Back