HOT TOPIC (.com) - 50% Off Clearance

I want to buy a few things from there, but the shipping kills it for me, especially since I don't have money to begin with.

I guess I'll have to get lucky and find that Lost Planet shirt on-sale at a B & M.

By the time I got to checkout, four of the items I wanted were no longer available. After that, the shipping makes it a little less attractive. Thanks, though, OP.

All the good shirts were out of stock in medium. Looks like I actually have to hit up the mall after work today...

Good thing school is back in session for most people in Lincoln. And good thing it's a Thursday.

Looks like they're dumping a lot of Marvel shirts, picked up a few. And that autobot/Decepitcon hoodie was the ugliest thing i've ever seen

lots of game clothing, halo, metroid, comic stuff... a lost shirt, oh man i might pick that up for 5 bucks, shipping is more than the shirt though. oh well. maybe ill stop by a store today.

damn I just bought a linkin park messager bag and window cling on Monday now its half off. might have to bite on the halo hoody for 10 bucks thought.

[quote name='halofreak64']damn I just bought a linkin park messager bag .[/quote]

:lol:

Sorry I just find that really funny.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I can't find the FF figures.
Can anyone post a link?[/quote]

Looks like they sold out. They were under Clearance>gifts

I don't think so.
When I go into my store, they almost always have different prices. Plus, the most they do, it 50 off MRSP. They never d0 50 off 50, they did at the outlet, but it closed around here :/

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Ended up buying the Superman vs. Doomsday set, Green Lantern/Star Sapphire minis, and a Jack Sparrow figure. Thanks again, OP.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for mentioning that Superman Doomsday set. I almost bought it at a Waldenbooks 25% off closing sale, even with shipping its cheaper here.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I don't think so.
When I go into my store, they almost always have different prices. Plus, the most they do, it 50 off MRSP. They never d0 50 off 50, they did at the outlet, but it closed around here :/[/quote]

They do 50% off 50% here...

[quote name='prmononoke']They do 50% off 50% here...[/quote]

Oh, no here.
If a jacket cost 60...30 is the cheapest it goes..before getting shipped some where else. Sucks living in a wealthy area :/

They do 50% off 50% here too, however you have to watch for the signs saying "extra 50% off" which is what you want. It does depend on the store though, some stores will never have clearance, while some stores are just full of clearance. Also watch out for as-is and damaged merchandise on these racks, as our HT has quite a bit of that, inspect articles of clothing before buying. They are usually quite happy to sell a stained up Wii jacket for 40$.

I went to a HT store today, they have a massive clearance section (like half the store) and it is extra 50% off the red marked prices. I am not sure how long this will last but it was definitely going on today.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']I bought...the green guy..from ATHF...I forgot....The one that always gives the middlefinger.[/quote]
err

I bought some belt for 4.49 I don't even know what it has on it I just needed a belt that fit and this was perfect, and change purse for 1.50 since my old one is tearing. Overall almost all the prices were really good.

Yeah, the stores are all an extra 50% off clearance. Like someone else mentioned... look for the sign by the entrance.

[quote name='InvaderZim']Yeah, the stores are all an extra 50% off clearance. Like someone else mentioned... look for the sign by the entrance.[/quote]

Excellent. There were two shirts online (Metroid Prime 3 and Zelda Four Swords) that I really liked, but they were only available in 2X. I usually wear a 1X, plus, from my experience, HT shirts always run a little big. I'll have to check out a few of the local HTs today or tomorrow.

There never seem to be any XL's at hot topic either even for regular price so I just go to kohl's, JC penny or sears and get the shirts for 9.99 in the right size so I can actually wear them. Unless there is an extreme exception to the sizing I really cannot wear anything bigger or smaller so its important for me to get shirts in the correct size.

Their shirts, at least for mens seem to be just a normal XL to me. I have atari shirts from there that are around 7-8 years old, size XL and they are MUCH larger than the shirts they sell now. Their hoodies and jackets seem to run extra small though, so if you buy one plan on going up a full 2 sizes from what you normally wear.

bread's done
Back