Hot Tub Time Machine (Unrated) (With Digital Copy) (Blu-ray) (Widescreen) $11.98

would have been all over this if it was the triple pack and possibly if it weren't walmar ;) I really like to have my items in less than 2 weeks, which is always how long it takes for a film/game I order from them to get delivered.

thanks though OP, maybe others will follow..

[quote name='token2k6']would have been all over this if it was the triple pack and possibly if it weren't walmar ;) I really like to have my items in less than 2 weeks, which is always how long it takes for a film/game I order from them to get delivered.

thanks though OP, maybe others will follow..[/QUOTE]

If by triple pack you mean the BD/DVD/DC combo, that was a Best Buy exclusive.

I really liked this movie. It's very funny and the premise is interesting. Tempted by the $12 price, but it was $10 on Black Friday so I'm not sure if I should wait for it to hit that price again.

[quote name='PopcornBandit']If by triple pack you mean the BD/DVD/DC combo, that was a Best Buy exclusive.[/QUOTE]

oh snap! I see that now, I searched Amazon and saw it listed, but didn't bother to really look at the price. Just verified its existence. and holy-fuck-ing sh*t $69.99 new? yeah right..guess this is as good as it gets then..

This was a surprisingly good comedy. I saw it in the theatre and don't regret it -- so for the same price, you prob won't mind owning it.

Its very true that hot tubs are really good source of health benefits to all. It is a great way of getting a bit of peace and tranquility in the comfort of your own home.

bread's done
Back