[HOT] Zelda: Skyward Sword - $39.96 & Bundle - $69.96 In-Stock @ Frys.com & In-Store

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
webbanner_zeldaskywardSword_frys-02.jpg

http://shop5.frys.com/search?plusearch=6751945%206819546&site=sa:Homepage%20Pod:pod1

space.gif
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD - Nintendo Wii - $39.96 (was $49.96)

space.gif
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Bundle - Nintendo Wii - $69.96

Available for Shipping
Free In-Store Pickup

Thanks OOP. I was trying to get this on Amaazon, but I hadn't been keeping up with Wii news. I didn't realize it was such a hot item.

I ordered the bundle with the gold wiimote. Do I have to buy wii motion plus separately?

[quote name='IRHari']Thanks OOP. I was trying to get this on Amaazon, but I hadn't been keeping up with Wii news. I didn't realize it was such a hot item.

I ordered the bundle with the gold wiimote. Do I have to buy wii motion plus separately?[/QUOTE]

Bundle Incledes:
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Music CD Soundtrack
-Gold Wii Remote Plus with Triforce Symbol Accessory

[quote name='0_0']A little odd that they didn't discount the Bundle, but good deal nonetheless![/QUOTE]

Yeah I find it incredibly strange. Usually Fry's is better then this.

I think they didn't discount the bundle because it may be hard to find for some or they are selling the right amount to justify not knocking down the price. The bundle is one of the best collector edtions I have seen in a while and well worth $20 more. In my case I only had the wii mote and no motion plus. It would have costed 10-20 to pick on up but why bother when this bundle comes with motion plus AND a remote.

What's odd is that the bundle has a "Free Shipping" label on it, yet all it does is discount the shipping price by about half. That's some shady crap going on there.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Bundle Incledes:
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Music CD Soundtrack
-Gold Wii Remote Plus with Triforce Symbol Accessory
[/QUOTE]

Ah see, I read it as 'Includes Wii Remote PLUS (as in in addition to) music CD'. Thanks for that. I'm glad they're making Wii remotes without having to add that thing at the bottom.

Best Buy is advertising, buy either edition and get a $10 gift card. I had preordered the bundle edition for $70. I called Best Buy for the $10 gift card and they are sending me one. Give it a try if you preordered the game from Best Buy.

damn, was hoping for a deal on the bundle. guess i don't have to go out in the rain now. My amazon order of the bundle is scheduled for delivery the first week of December.

I was able to successfully price match the $39.96 price at Best Buy and get the $10 GC, YMMV (as the manager said I couldn't get the GC but the changed his mind because the transaction couldn't go through without it having to give me the GC)!

[quote name='cheepassmager']How did you get them to match? instore?[/QUOTE]

Yes, in-store @ Best Buy! I brought in printed pages of the $39.96 price from FRYS' website and the "Check Availability" page to let them know it's still in stock at FRYS (they might call to confirm).

I don't understand the scarcity of this item and why it was going for so much. I saw plenty of these at all the major stores I went to.

Thanks for bumping this month-old thread and misleading people.

"I don't understand the scarcity of this item and why it was going for so much."

"Collector's" "limited" edition + holiday gift-giving season + artificial scarcity + lots of hype = high demand.
With Nintendo/LOZ's popularity, they could print Triforce-themed toilet paper and it'd sell like hotcakes.

"I saw plenty of these at all the major stores I went to"

Where do you live?

In the San Francisco Bay Area, every B&M store (Fry's, BBY, WMT, TRU, GME, etc. etc.) is 100% sold out. Saying things like this without specifying your location really doesn't help anyone.

[quote name='gmsick']I live in atlanta and every walmart I went to had the bundle in stock.[/QUOTE]

Not now though. That's the point.

[quote name='gmsick']I live in atlanta and every walmart I went to had the bundle in stock.[/QUOTE]

Strange.

I recently sold a couple of them (bought two at target for $34.98 each) on eBay for $110 shipped each and one of the buyers live in Atlanta.

[quote name='postaboy']Strange.

I recently sold a couple of them (bought two at target for $34.98 each) on eBay for $110 shipped each and one of the buyers live in Atlanta.[/QUOTE] thats funny im standing in the ellenwood wal mart right now looking at 8 bundles in the wii case. feel free to call (404) 361-6811

[quote name='gmsick']thats funny im standing in the ellenwood wal mart right now looking at 8 bundles in the wii case. feel free to call (404) 361-6811[/QUOTE]

Well buy and sell them or hush up :roll:

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Well buy and sell them or hush up :roll:[/QUOTE]

No need. I have the game & dont need another copy. After reading the 4 PM's i got from different people asking me to buy all 8 bundles for them so they can probably sell them on ebay. I decided to leave them there. im not going to help a hoarder. From your idiotic comment either your like 12 or a hoarder yourself. All i said was walmart's in atlanta still had some in stock. I never said i wanted to buy more. Try reading first next time :roll:

bread's done
Back