HotTopic 75% off clearance started this morning...

Oh man I hope they still have my "Saves The Day" T-Shirt on clearance that I had my eye on!

Yeah that was a joke. Maybe they do have some Converse's on clearance that would be pretty nice.

Ah, I didn't see anything worth, previous clearances were much better. Also, prices seem higher, got converse for 10 B&M instead of 15. Either prices are cheaper in store, or have gone up.

Thanks OP, may try a store visit.

I found some decent swag...

Coheed and cambria shirt, mars volta shirt, grey thermal shirt, and the legend of zelda hoodie... the hoodie was only 16 bucks! totally worth it.

:)

And I missed the last one last year.. I should have gone to the mall today. Thanks for the heads up! I might just pass up on this one.. but someone's birthday is coming up so I'll take a look...

[quote name='sevdustflyer']"30 years of punk"

lmao[/QUOTE]

I would burst into flames if I entered that store or even bothered looking at that website...up the punx my ass.

The only thing I saw of remote interest where the Trigun shirt and a pair of Converses.

The only problem is that- no matter who you are- wearing an anime shirt makes you look like a friendless reject that sits in his parents basement collecting pogs.

And the shoes only go up to 13. They may fit, but I'm not gunna pay 15+ S&H to find out they dont.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']It says 50% off on the main page...

And yeah, it is more expensive than past clearance sales.

Weak.[/QUOTE]

It's 50% off clearance... that is already 50% off...

hey alls,

sorry for the old bump, but hot topic is having a 75% off clearance prices (meaning 75% off already reduced prices) sale. a few of the highlights include 99 cent t-shirts, pants for $3, hoodies for around $5. get them while they last!

http://www.hottopic.com/

:)

Where is the TORRID.COM clearance?

Torrid actually has some really cute sexy girl's clothes....but I see nothing but the regular clearance.

Any DVD's this time around? Fullmetal?

[quote name='Kayden']

The only problem is that- no matter who you are- wearing an anime shirt makes you look like a friendless reject that sits in his parents basement collecting pogs.

.[/quote]

lmao...I didn't wanna buy the trigun shirt for the same reason

I saw it this morning. There's barely anything my size :whistle2:(
edit. I remember from the last sale, if you put today as your B-day, you get 10% off. Not sure if its still goin on now.

[quote name='greydemise']i love how they have the obligatory fat goth girl modeling some of the shirts :).thanks OP![/QUOTE]
Yeah, those are for the plus sizes though (which I cant wear unless I want a new nightgown). My girl friends and I have a saying when we're shopping, "clearance is only for fat people", cuz our sizes are never on clearance. I know its mean, but its, for the most case, true.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, those are for the plus sizes though (which I cant wear unless I want a new nightgown). My girl friends and I have a saying when we're shopping, "clearance is only for fat people", cuz our sizes are never on clearance. I know its mean, but its, for the most case, true.[/QUOTE]

Size 0 [in their tops] is about the equivalent of a M or an L in regular misses [not juniors] sizes

Clearance can also be for the -really- small sizes too. I see tons of clearance which are all size 0, 2, sometimes 4 at retail stores [think Ross, Marshall's etc]

[quote name='sarausagi']Size 0 [in their tops] is about the equivalent of a M or an L in regular misses [not juniors] sizes

Clearance can also be for the -really- small sizes too. I see tons of clearance which are all size 0, 2, sometimes 4 at retail stores [think Ross, Marshall's etc][/QUOTE]
Yeah, that "rule" usually applies to places like A&F, AX, AE, Gap, and places like that. Hot Topic has Youth Small, which is close to fitting me. I'm a size 0 now, and there's never any size 0's at those stores on clearance.

[quote name='6669']Yeah, that "rule" usually applies to places like A&F, AX, AE, Gap, and places like that. Hot Topic has Youth Small, which is close to fitting me. I'm a size 0 now, and there's never any size 0's at those stores on clearance.[/QUOTE]

Whoa..whoa..whoa..did not expect you to be that small. I kind of expected something around a size 6...

wow, you must be one tiny tiny girl.

[quote name='sarausagi']Whoa..whoa..whoa..did not expect you to be that small. I kind of expected something around a size 6...

wow, you must be one tiny tiny girl.[/QUOTE]
Me, a 6? No way! I weigh about 80-85 lbs.

edit. Dont anyone even bother to ask for pics again ;)

[quote name='6669']Me, a 6? No way! I weigh about 80-85 lbs.[/QUOTE]

My god, I just never pictured you like that. It must be the Samus avatar that made me think that.

You're not Asian, right?

[quote name='sarausagi']My god, I just never pictured you like that. It must be the Samus avatar that made me think that.

You're not Asian, right?[/QUOTE]
:lol:
No, my boobs are no match for Samus's.
No, I'm half latina and just really petite.

[quote name='6669']Me, a 6? No way! I weigh about 80-85 lbs.

edit. Dont anyone even bother to ask for pics again ;)[/QUOTE]

Jesus. Two beers and you're flat on your ass, aren't you? :lol: It makes me both sad and proud that I weigh 2.5x you.

On topic, I hate Hot...er, Topic.... but my sister loves this crap so I'll see if I can get some early Christmas gifts for her.

Reality's Fringe;2279207]Jesus. Two beers and you're flat on your ass said:
:lol:
They dont call me "Two-can Sam" for nothin ;)
Seriously though, I'm usually completely wasted after 4 drinks.

[quote name='6669']:lol:
Seriously though, I'm usually completely wasted after 4 drinks.[/QUOTE]

More off-topicness, but it just reminds me of ths girl I knew senior year in highschool who weighed about 95lbs. I swear she didn't even eclipse 5 ft, and she always liked to hug me because I was so comically large in relation to her (I'm 6 '4" and about 215 pounds, back then I was heavier. Probably 230).
She could only handle a couple of Smirnoffs before I had to take her home. We never dated or anything and after highschool we fell out of touch... Kind of a downer story I guess, but it just reminds me of that. Plus you like teh nintendos, so you're ok in my book. ;)

[quote name='6669']:lol:
Seriously though, I'm usually completely wasted after 4 drinks.[/QUOTE]

I used to have a friend who said, "Jack, you know life sucks when it's a two-fisted day." He was referring to when he'd have two beers, one in each hand, and would drink out of both at the same time. Repeat until he either barfed everywhere, or passed out.

Reality's Fringe;2279268 said:
More off-topicness, but it just reminds me of ths girl I knew senior year in highschool who weighed about 95lbs. I swear she didn't even eclipse 5 ft, and she always liked to hug me because I was so comically large in relation to her (I'm 6 '4" and about 215 pounds, back then I was heavier. Probably 230).
She could only handle a couple of Smirnoffs before I had to take her home. We never dated or anything and after highschool we fell out of touch... Kind of a downer story I guess, but it just reminds me of that. Plus you like teh nintendos, so you're ok in my book. ;)
Thanx, I do like teh nintendoz :lol:
Yeah, my bodyguard at school (not really my bodyguard, but he might as well be) is 6'6 and about your 250 lbs (my guess?) and he's really nice like that.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I used to have a friend who said, "Jack, you know life sucks when it's a two-fisted day." He was referring to when he'd have two beers, one in each hand, and would drink out of both at the same time. Repeat until he either barfed everywhere, or passed out.[/QUOTE]
I used to know someone that at every party he would have a mixed drink in 1 hand and a beer in the other. He'd simultaneously drink them both at the same time. He said that it got him drunk faster mixing beer and liquor like that, but I wouldn't know.

[quote name='greydemise']i love how they have the obligatory fat goth girl modeling some of the shirts :).thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Or worse....

217173himv5.jpg

Any bets that the model was like "what the fuck is this crap they are making me wear.... did stoners wear this back in the stone age or something?"

[quote name='Demolition Man']Or worse....

217173himv5.jpg

Any bets that the model was like "what the fuck is this crap they are making me wear.... did stoners wear this back in the stone age or something?"[/QUOTE]

While I wouldn't wear a Pink Floyd hat, what in the world is wrong with Pink Floyd?

The only problem is that the people wearing these hats have NO idea what Pink Floyd is.

[quote name='sarausagi']While I wouldn't wear a Pink Floyd hat, what in the world is wrong with Pink Floyd?[/quote]

Well....

demofloydqx1.jpg

I think this speaks volumes.

[quote name='sarausagi']The only problem is that the people wearing these hats have NO idea what Pink Floyd is.[/QUOTE]

That actually is what my point was. I actually had a customer several years ago wearing a "Dark Side" shirt. She had NO idea that it was even an album. She "just liked the design." :cry:

[quote name='Demolition Man']Well....

demofloydqx1.jpg

I think this speaks volumes.

That actually is what my point was. I actually had a customer several years ago wearing a "Dark Side" shirt. She had NO idea that it was even an album. She "just liked the design." :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well, it is a bitching prism...lol = )

That's why I just don't wear any "logos" or tv/movie/music stuff...I don't feel a need to let people know who I am at first vision....I'd hate for people to be "Oh, look she likes King of Fighters, what the fuck is King of Fighters?"

Lame. No Silent Hill merch is on sale.

Will my love of cheep goods outweigh my hatred of Hot Topic? Tune in for the stirring conclusion to that question.

bread's done
Back