HotTopic.com Clearance on many toys + $10 off $10.01 code

Anyone else getting this error:

Error:

Exception calling business action "UpdateCreditCard": at com.bluemartini.dna.BMSecurity.encryptString(Unknown Source) at com.bluemartini.util.CreditCardBusinessObjectUtil.insert(CreditCardBusinessObjectUtil.java:28) at com.bluemartini.database.DBUtil.insertBusinessObject(DBUtil.java(Compiled Code)) at com.bluemartini.database.DBUtil.insertBusinessObject(DBUtil.java(Inlined Compiled Code)) at com.bluemartini.database.DBUtil.insertBusinessObject(DBUtil.java(Compiled Code)) at com.bluemartini.bizact.UpdateObject.execute(UpdateObject.java:46) ... 37 more

I'm gonna try to reorder using IE, maybe that'll fix it.

-Edit-
Alright, looks like using IE solved the problem. I ordered a bunch of small keychains for my brothers, came out to just over 7 bucks with shipping, not too shabby for like 7 items. Thanks OP!

DECMP1 will give you $5 off of $25, as well.
Not sure if you can stack the deals but I thought I'd suggest it if someone wants to try.

I think this code is for the Birthday codes, and could probably be used anywhere on Hot Topic.

So this might be a one time use every month... though I don't think they look at your account though.... didn't verify since I had my b-day in there.

I picked up some stocking stuffers which will be great.

shipping was 6, but with tax and the left over stuff, I got everything for >$1

Awesome!

So, is this code good for clearance stuff only? Confirmation anyone? I'll have to look into this when I get home from work.

no, it's good for anything on the site. there are also 25% off $25+ order and other codes around. plus they seem to be having a $25 off $100 deal going on too. not sure if that's a coupon code or what. from what i've gathered codes do not stack on this site.

awesome, got a Linkin Park shirt i've wanted for a while now, 2 LP patches (to cover up a backpack that i got with a car logo on it), an LP button, and a LP Key Chain for $8.90 before shipping!!! Thanks OP

some gears of war figures were added, a luigi figure, and some other things.

just bought luigi, astronof peecol, and a pack of pencils (0.98, for filler) for under $7 shipped using the code.

Does this mean there are new clearance items in store as well? My local store has some Futurama figures I've been eying for a long time now...

[quote name='argyle']Does this mean there are new clearance items in store as well? My local store has some Futurama figures I've been eying for a long time now...[/quote]

New markdowns just went into effect this past Tuesday.

By the way, really fast shipping from them, ordered Thursday and arrived Saturday via FedEx. This was using their standard shipping

[quote name='bigpimpin07']By the way, really fast shipping from them, ordered Thursday and arrived Saturday via FedEx. This was using their standard shipping[/quote]

The HT.com distribution center is just outside of Nashville, TN...if you're anywhere on the east coast it's probably safe to expect really speedy delivery.

What a completely worthless POS site.

I ordered a Talespin T-Shirt and a marvel Captain America PVC to reach the $10 threshhold.

The T-shirt was OOS when they went to fill my order. Never received an email or any notification.

I didn't find out until today, when I opened the package to find a busted Captain America PVC and the packing slip said the tshirt was backordered.

And since it was clearance merchandise, All Sales Are Final :bomb:

So I paid $7 for a broken Captain America toy.

Thanks hottopic.com!

:wall:

sometimes they get stock in from the stores. i'd probably send them a message and do a return since it was damaged. you can bring it to the store to do a return.

[quote name='manthing']What a completely worthless POS site.[/quote]

Take it to a nearby Hot Topic store; they should be able to help you out.

The in-store return policy is MUCH more generous than the website's. At the very least a store manager should be able to hook you up with a store credit.

bread's done
Back