HotTopic.com half off all clearance online until 2/16 + $10 off $10.01 code

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
HotTopic.com is currently having a 50% off previously marked down price clearance sale until 2/16. There is also a $10 off $10.01 code (must be logged in): BDAY09HT, or a 20% off your entire order code: WELCOME.

There's some good stuff in the gift section, such as eBoy/Kid Robot Peecol figures ($2.98 each) and Chumps ($1.99 each), Qee keychains, and lots of Nightmare Before Xmas Stuff. If you need a cheap filler there's a bunch of $.99 incense in the accessories section (100 sticks for a buck is an awesome deal anyways - it's not the best stuff but it's not overwhelming, I have the cotton candy one).

Link to clearance section: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/ho...T<>prd_id=845524442193338&bmUID=1234560071714http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/st...T<>prd_id=845524442193338&bmUID=1234531720210

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RAMSTORIA']more problems with my order. not only did it ship after a week, but today i noticed that they only charged my paypal $8.84, my order total is $19.38. no word on if its being shipment was broken up and the billing as a result or if part of my order was cancelled. guess ill have to email customer service. my shipment tracking from the website only shows 1 order and no indication that anything was cancelled from my order.[/quote]

Odd. Did you log into your HT account check the order? Mine is showing all items I ordered, but then again, my Paypal account was charged the proper amount.

[quote name='sp00ge']Odd. Did you log into your HT account check the order? Mine is showing all items I ordered, but then again, my Paypal account was charged the proper amount.[/QUOTE]

yeah, when i log onto ht.com and check my order it still shows all the items.

anyway, i talked to a CSR online and she sorted it all out for me, 4 or my shirts were cancelled because they were OOS when my order was fulfilled. i never recieved ANY notice that my order was shipped. i told her that i was furious they didnt notice me and i was still charged $6.50, full price for the shipping of 1 shirt. she offered to refund me half the shipping, but i told her it wasnt good enough and asked for the direct phone number to a supervisor. well after that she offered to send me a prepaid envelope so i can return the order and have my entire cost refunded. the reason i want it returned is because the 1 shirt that was shipped was the one i wanted the least, the only reason i ordered it was because i was ordered the other 4, which i actually wanted. im so pissed off, i cant believe they wouldnt notify me of my order being changed. even though the situation was "fixed" im going to send them a really nasty email about the whole thing.

HT always has inventory issues. I'm not surprised that there aren't more stories of people not getting their stuff.

I ordered too late, alot of things were gone, but still got my stuff.

i know its been awhile, but im just venting... i got this email today

Hello DANIEL :

Thank you for shopping with us online!

Unfortunately, one or more of the items you selected has sold out
and is no longer available. Please see below:

not only that, i still havent received the one shirt that was supposedly in stock, im supposed to be sending it back for a refund. im NEVER ordering from HT.com again.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i know its been awhile, but im just venting... i got this email today

not only that, i still havent received the one shirt that was supposedly in stock, im supposed to be sending it back for a refund. im NEVER ordering from HT.com again.[/quote]

They offered you a refund?

When I had my own HT.com debacle, they told me they won't give refunds on clearance merchandise, even if defective.

[quote name='manthing']They offered you a refund?

When I had my own HT.com debacle, they told me they won't give refunds on clearance merchandise, even if defective.[/QUOTE]

they offered me a refund after 30 minutes of bitching and demanding a supervisor.

so anyway, the saga continues this morning. as my gf leaves for work, there are TWO packages on the front door. the first package is the shirt that i am supposed to return (which i will now that i have it). the second package is the same shirt AND one of the shirts that was supposedly out of stock. the two receipts for both packages are identical, and the one with the "out of stock" shirt is listed on the reciept as out of stock. well things finally took a turn in my favor, im keeping the two shirts and sending the one back for my refund. but im still very bitter.

bread's done
Back