House M.D. Seasons 1-5 Collection $98.49

I would wait it out till black friday, they always sell house sets for 12.99-13.99, if you don't have patience this is a pretty good deal i guess

Also why bother with a set when the show is still airing? I have been snagging them as they come out during black friday for cheaper too.

Why bother watching the show (insert some inane comment here)? What kinda comment is that?

Nice job OP. Great show, and I haven't seen the 5-season set for less than this without importing it, etc. Definately better than the usual $40+ a season!!! :)

[quote name='Brian9824']Also why bother with a set when the show is still airing? I have been snagging them as they come out during black friday for cheaper too.[/QUOTE]
Well if you aren't patient this comes out to about 20$ a season which isn't bad, i was lucky enough to snag seasons 1-4 for 13.xx back in nov and season 5 for like 14.99 a few weeks after black friday at bestbuy

[quote name='styl3s']I would wait it out till black friday, they always sell house sets for 12.99-13.99, if you don't have patience this is a pretty good deal i guess[/QUOTE]

They also sell the double packs for $20 sometimes.

[quote name='merkman']Why bother watching the show (insert some inane comment here)? What kinda comment is that?

Nice job OP. Great show, and I haven't seen the 5-season set for less than this without importing it, etc. Definately better than the usual $40+ a season!!! :)[/QUOTE]

It's a valid question. Buying bundles like this are often a waste as you can get the individual seasons for cheaper and they invariably have a massive boxset at the end that has extra's or neat packaging. So there is very little benefit to buying this.

House has been on sale for the last 2 black friday's in a row at numeruous times at almost every major vendor so if you aren't in a rush your better off waiting and saving $35 if not more. This is one of the EASIEST series to find on sale for under $20 a season without looking hard.

Case in point Season one is on sale again at walmart for $16.86. So if you just want it quick its not a bad deal but if your in no hurry wait till black friday and you will save $30-50 easily.

bread's done
Back