House of Dead 2/3 Return Wii $19.99 @ Amazon.com

thank you! this is a great deal... i pre-ordered it originally from amazon and finally got a price adjustment to get 10 bucks back. :)

Same here, I ordered it from amazon and got them to price match to get my 10 dollars back. Gotta love amazon!!!!!!!!!!

Dang it. I think I might have to bite (and am not really needing/wanting to spend money at the moment).

Idk whether to get this or not. I want to play it with the perfect shot but it seems like the apocalypse will come before the perfect shot comes back in stock. But i know if i dont buy it then the perfect shot will come back in stock as soon as this sells out.

I've got a hundred games to play, and I really want this game, but I think I'm gonna hold out for the 10.00 price point. Already at 20 in less than a month, I'll find it for 10 used in no time.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I've got a hundred games to play, and I really want this game, but I think I'm gonna hold out for the 10.00 price point. Already at 20 in less than a month, I'll find it for 10 used in no time.[/quote]

dammit the bunny is usually right!

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Isn't there no 16X9 support and no unlimited continues? I'll pass then.[/quote]
Unlimited continues are for women...

[quote name='genfuyung']Unlimited continues are for women...[/QUOTE]

I didn't think anyone seriously wanted unlimited continues in these types of games.

I figure if you have to restart because you lost all your lives it will just help you learn where all the enemys are and let you go through some of the different paths.

[quote name='genfuyung']I figure if you have to restart because you lost all your lives it will just help you learn where all the enemys are and let you go through some of the different paths.[/QUOTE]

Yeeeah... I don't have time for that.

I just checked on this earlier today and it was still full price. I've been waiting for this to happen and now I've finally ordered it. :)

Damn, missed it.

Hopefully it'll come back to match the CC sale. I loved HotD2 for the Dreamcast, but only ever had one light gun. Two Wiimotes and HotD3 as well (plus a bunch of amassed Amazon credit) make this a great deal for me.

You HAVE to buy this game at this price. I paid the full $30 and I'm very pleased with that.]

I have to agree with this statement.:cool: Having this on Wii is Fantastic as I cant play the original DC version on my LCD HDTV.

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']Ugh. Dammit, looks like its this + DQM:Joker for me.[/quote]

I wanted to do this too. Too bad DQM: Joker went back up to $29.99 though. :(

[quote name='thePhildown']I wanted to do this too. Too bad DQM: Joker went back up to $29.99 though. :([/QUOTE]

LOL, seriously? I figured that one would just keep dropping. Glad I picked it up when I did.

Seriously. I thought it'd keep dropping too. lol.

[quote name='thePhildown']If Amazon pricematched Circuit City's House of the Dead II & III for $19.99 this week, I'd pick this up with that for free shipping. I thought Amazon always pricematched the weekly ads?[/quote]

Oh well. I guess that's what I get for waiting, though I'm sure they'll both drop again soon. ^.^

[quote name='thePhildown']Seriously. I thought it'd keep dropping too. lol.

Oh well. I guess that's what I get for waiting, though I'm sure they'll both drop again soon. ^.^[/QUOTE]

That's what I hate about Amazon's "price drops", most of the time it's back to full price by the time I decide to buy it.

Thanks OP! Just picked up HotD 2/3 (along with DVD Stripes: Unrated Extended Cut for the free shipping).

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Wow! It's been a while since I've seen a deal this good. Thanks OP! I'm definitely in for one.[/quote]

It's funny -- most of the announced deals (DOTD, Lightning box) are terrible, but these unannounced ones -- like this and DQM -- are great. Whatever.

In for one since I didn't want to bother with CC.

[quote name='blandstalker']It's funny -- most of the announced deals (DOTD, Lightning box) are terrible, but these unannounced ones -- like this and DQM -- are great. Whatever.

In for one since I didn't want to bother with CC.[/quote]

DQM?

Also would this be better with the Zapper or the Perfect shot?

bread's done
Back