House of the Dead 2 & 3 Wii $15.99 @ New Egg, Free Shipping

Thanks for posting this after there are already 3 threads on this topic. I normally dont try and get on people for doing this too much, but come on, lol. Theres one on the current page and then another one on page 2, and I think there was another one earlier that already got deleted if I remember correctly from this morning. Thanks though.

Hmm...if it was $10 I'd be more tempted. I bought that Resident Evil lightgun game and really didn't like it at all. Way too hard to be fun, so I'm not sure about this...

[quote name='Wolfpup'] I bought that Resident Evil lightgun game and really didn't like it at all.[/quote]

I assume you mean Umbrella Chronicles. I learned my lesson after Gun Survivor. :bomb:

Yeah, that's the game. I figured if I were ever going to buy another lightgun game, one based on Resident Evil would be a good choice.

Besides reminding me of how much more fun the Resident Evil gameplay is than a lightgun shooter, it was just WAAAAAAAAY too hard for me. Think it MIGHT have been more fun too with an actual light gun.

I paid almost full price for that thing too...and the so-called Nights sequel. Neither of which was worth more than being a drink coaster.

bread's done
Back