How about them Utes?

The_Way_of _Peace

CAGiversary!
Most awesome team this year. I wanted to see them take on Usc. It was like a day at the park against Pitt. Who do you think would win if USC and Utah played

Honestly that's a tough call, of course when USC loses in the Championship game to Oklahoma maybe you'll rephrase your question. Although in my heart of hearts Auburn was this year's best team.

Michigan for the o6-o8 championships though, that team had an awesome freshman QB/RB combo.

[quote name='andrew333']utah would get absolutely crushed[/quote]

So what year did you graduate from USC? Or are you planning on/currently going there?

Seriously, Utah proved tonight we need a playoff in Division I football. They crushed Pitt, and deserve the opportunity to prove themselves against even tougher competition. I would have loved to see how far they could go.

Pitt didn't really deserve to be in the BCS, though since the winner of the Big East gets to go, they did. Since neither Miami or VT are in it any more, some one had to win and it was Pitt. I'm not surprised Utah beat Pitt like they did.

utah crushed a team that barely cracked the top 20, a team that was in the bcs only because they had the good fortune to have miami and va tech blast out of the big east basically conceding the worst major conference in the last 10 years to a third-rate team that could barely beat notre dame

obviously, we have no idea how good utah is, a playoff would be great

but to draw any conclusion of competitiveness from utah's win over pitt is a stretch

usc would crush utah, not to say in a one-game scenario utah couldn't be competitive, but 9 out of 10 times you would see a lot of that idiotic white stallion prancing around

and if i found myself in the position where the best school i could attend was usc i would probably euthanize myself

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']It sure will be nice when we finish with 3 unbeaten teams :roll:[/quote]

i know what you mean man. the bcs needs to look at what NCAA basketball has done and how effect march madness is. just take from the end of november to early january and play a playoff. its not that hard.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I hope, soon,. that UofM is one of those elite unbeatens.[/quote]

should be with that sweet 1-2 freshman punch they have

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I hope, soon,. that UofM is one of those elite unbeatens.[/quote]

should be with that sweet 1-2 freshman punch they have[/quote]

it wouldn't surprise me if they are the next few years. the big ten is slowly going down the tube. purdue will have an off year this coming year, not like they did anything special after october any ways. and well wisconsin and iowa will be right there with michigan, but i still think the prestige will carry them a long way.

oh yeah how about them 'horns!? or shouild i say vince young

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Chad Henne is a great QB, and I think he will power us to a unbeaten, with help from Breaston and Braylon Edwards.[/quote]

i thought edwards was a senior?

last post for the night so i can sleep and be well rested for work tomorrow night.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Shit my bad. I'm delirious at 6 in the morning.[/quote]

HA! It's 9:30 now and The Horse is still ticking... tick, tick, tick, tick...

bread's done
Back