How am I able to click on a link from CAG?

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I keep getting that "click.linksynergy.com" or whatever on the link people put so you can click to other websites, is there a way to disable it??? It's annoying when I want to click on a hot deal posted by OP that are offered by amazon, BB, EB, etc in the thread, but can't due to some other website via CAG hotlinking with it. Any suggestions??

[quote name='Scorch']Doesn't each click give money back to Cheapy and helps keep the site going? Or something...[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, but I want to be able to click on the link properly and get into the website, it may help Cheapy, but it's not friendly to navigate to other websites, as I have to copy and paste the link and delete the "link.synergy " hotlink to be able to go to the website.

Edit: Don't want to take away CAG's way of generating revenue if that's what the click.synergy thing does, if there's another way of not disabling it, I'm all ears, as I owe CAG and Cheapy alot for the deals I got. If Cheapy needs income, I"m sure we could chip in.

I was having the same problem now as I posted a contest from gamestop. The link.synergy link is making it all wonky and just returns a bad request. Is there just a problem right now with those links? I've never had a problem with it before.

Edit: NVM..seems my siblings, d/led something onto my laptop that keeps popping up that message. Damn..gotta disinfect the virus.

Clicking on links to Gamestop.com/EBGames.com causes issues for some people, including myself.

Links going to DeepDiscount.com also cause issues for me, though clicking on the "Loading...." message on-screen that comes up after the link's been selected does the trick.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh god, those are annoying as hell. Haven't seen them here, though.[/QUOTE]

Happens with most deal links I click.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even try the link, and I just quote the message and copy-paste the address.

bread's done
Back