How can I get a spare Xplorer controller for GH2 (360)? Got one, need a strap now...

darkandlong

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
As per topic, been looking for a second guitar so the wife can try it out. I don't really want to drop 99 bucks on another bundle... Is there any place in Canada where I can get a reasonably priced extra controller, or should I keep looking around the US for a deal?

I too am really interested in grabbing a second controller. Unfortunately I dont have the luxury of going down to the states to get it. And shipping from the states to Canada on these things is ridiculous.

Im in the same boat just bought the bundle and when i look on ebay it costs just for the controller the same amount the bundle costs which is crap!

[quote name='darkandlong']As per topic, been looking for a second guitar so the wife can try it out. I don't really want to drop 99 bucks on another bundle... Is there any place in Canada where I can get a reasonably priced extra controller, or should I keep looking around the US for a deal?[/quote]

Well, you could buy the bundle and trade in just the game to EB. I believe they'll give you $37 credit for just the game. BlockBuster might give you more credit. So essentially you're paying $63+(tax on $100) for the guitar. That is, of course, if you don't mind store credit at EB/BBV.

I'm looking to sell my controller off. I don't know what the retail price is, but if Lone_Prodigy's way is the only method, I'll sell mine for $50. I don't know exactly where "west of toronto" is, but I'm in Mississauga if you're interested.

i have some extra 360 guitars (Red Octane) i can get you for 40 plus shipping if you'd like PM me. Slightly used but work fine.

[quote name='Doytch']I'm looking to sell my controller off. I don't know what the retail price is, but if Lone_Prodigy's way is the only method, I'll sell mine for $50. I don't know exactly where "west of toronto" is, but I'm in Mississauga if you're interested.[/quote]

Thanks for the controller.

Anyone know where I can get a spare strap?

bread's done
Back