How can I save $$$ at Overstock or Deep Discount DVD ???

yeldarb367

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
I am on the verge of buying about $200 worth of DVDs from either of these sites. Not sure which one I want to go with though. Does anyone have a discount code or something for one or both? Such as 10 or 20% off. Or maybe there are other deals I don't know of. Just lmk ASAP. Thanks.

Overstock occasionally has $5 or $10 off promotions - check the coupons section of CAG.

DDD just had their big sale promotion and they generally don't have coupons otherwise. If you can wait, they should have a similar deal around X-Mas time.

DeepDiscountDVD already gives you free shipping, and they've got decent prices most of the time. Just compare your two totals and see how it goes.

ddd shipping is slow as shit.

i didnt get ncaa until july 28th and it came out the 13th.

sure its free shipping but u also gotta wait 2 weeks to get your stuff in the mail.

i used that 20% off code months back to pre order ncaa and starwars dvd trilogy so im paying dirt cheap prices The waiting really sucks though and you dont get a way to track your order either.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']ddd shipping is slow as shit.

i didnt get ncaa until july 28th and it came out the 13th.

sure its free shipping but u also gotta wait 2 weeks to get your stuff in the mail.

i used that 20% off code months back to pre order ncaa and starwars dvd trilogy so im paying dirt cheap prices The waiting really sucks though and you dont get a way to track your order either.[/quote]

If you upgrade your shippig option its shipped out sooner. Thats what you get for beign a cheap ass!

If you preorder from DDD, they usually ship it out to arrive on or soon after release day.
The upgraded shipping usually doesn'thave any thing to do with order processing time--it's just that once it is shipped, it's shipped First Class or Priority or whatever instead of Media Mail.
My delay from DDD has been in getting the order processed. Once it gets processed, delivery is actually reasonably quick imho. Plus I don't usually mind waiting, especially with free shipping and DDD's good prices.
Warning: If you order multiple items, and request 'Expedited delivery' [that you pay for], and your order ships separately due to Backorder or Preorder *only the first item/s shipped will ship expedited*. So if you order is going to be split up, you might as well save the 5 bucks and go free shipping.

[quote name='dtcarson']If you preorder from DDD, they usually ship it out to arrive on or soon after release day.
The upgraded shipping usually doesn'thave any thing to do with order processing time--it's just that once it is shipped, it's shipped First Class or Priority or whatever instead of Media Mail.
My delay from DDD has been in getting the order processed. Once it gets processed, delivery is actually reasonably quick imho. Plus I don't usually mind waiting, especially with free shipping and DDD's good prices.
Warning: If you order multiple items, and request 'Expedited delivery' [that you pay for], and your order ships separately due to Backorder or Preorder *only the first item/s shipped will ship expedited*. So if you order is going to be split up, you might as well save the 5 bucks and go free shipping.[/quote]

I have found procesign time to be greatly reduced when i upgrade shipping.

bread's done
Back