How come I can't have parties like this???

crickett003

CAGiversary!
Subbie, this is your kind of party! ;)

Report: Swazi princess whipped for loud music

EZULWINI VALLEY, Swaziland (Reuters) -- The king of Swaziland's daughter was whipped by a palace official at a party of teenage virgins ahead of a festival where more than 50,000 maidens are available to become her father's 13th wife, media said on Sunday.

Princess Sikhanyiso, 17, told the Times of Swaziland a palace official whipped girls, including beauty queen Miss Swaziland, at the party as a punishment after they refused to turn down the music. She was pictured showing her bruises.

Thousands of bare-breasted virgins will dance for Africa's last absolute monarch in Monday's Reed Dance ceremony, which King Mswati III has used to choose new brides.

Critics say the ancient ceremony, meant to celebrate womanhood and virginity, has become little more than a shop window for the 37-year-old king to choose young brides.

The official, who was charged with supervising the princess and her friends ahead of the ceremony, denied he had whipped the girls, the paper said.

No one at the palace was immediately available for comment.

Thousands of girls, some swathed in drapes bearing the king's image and some in beaded mini skirts, streamed into the royal compound on Sunday singing songs and carrying towering reeds to present to the Queen Mother -- also known as the Great She Elephant.

The girls -- who must be virgins and older than 13 -- were flanked by male supervisors dressed in animal-skin loin cloths with traditional porcupine quills in their hair.

Mswati has courted controversy for his lavish lifestyle while two thirds of his subjects live in abject poverty. Critics say he sets a bad example by encouraging polygamy and teenage sex in a country where 40 percent of adults live with HIV.

But many Swazis say the young monarch has a right to do as he pleases, arguing ceremonies like the Reed Dance cement national identity.

The king, who has 12 wives, has drawn censure from rights groups and the international community for entrenching a ban on political parties and flouting the rule of law in the nation of 1 million people, which is squeezed between South Africa and Mozambique.
vert.swazi.king.ap.jpg

[quote name='Odenat']I've been to a party with thousansd of virgins it's called comic con :)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Friggin excellent! :applause:

[quote name='Odenat']I've been to a party with thousansd of virgins it's called comic con :)[/QUOTE]
:) :D :lol: :applause: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :applause: :lol: :D :)

It's good to be the king... but I sure wouldn't want to be a potential bride of a king which 40% of the population has AIDS. :lol:

You, sir, win the universe. :lol: If there were ever a 'siggable' phrase, that would be it.

[quote name='crickett003']Subbie, this is your kind of party! ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

And to answer your question as posed in the thread title: Because you live in Kansas. :razz: Just like myself. :whistle2:x

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

And to answer your question as posed in the thread title: Because you live in Kansas. :razz: Just like myself. :whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

True dat. True dat. :sad:

[quote name='jaykrue']It's good to be the king... but I sure wouldn't want to be a potential bride of a king which 40% of the population has AIDS. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Leave it to jaykrue to bust out the Mel Brooks line. :lol:

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Good photos are a bit hard to track down, but I did attempt to a few months ago. Some of those girls were really hot. And they're all topless.[/QUOTE]

Some of them are over 13 aren't they?? ;)

[quote name='crickett003']Some of them are over 13 aren't they?? ;)[/QUOTE]

Uhh........ ya, that's the other reason I didn't post it. They're all over 13, but since the pictures are essentially educational (all the ones I've seen were on tourist sites or blogs), they're acceptable. But most of the women are over 18 or at least 18. The ones that clearly look like adults are what I was talking about.

As have I, anime next.

bread's done
Back