How come no stores are selling CE of Chaos Theory??

Requiem

CAGiversary!
I thought this would be like Mortal Kombat Deception Collectors edition where I could walk into any Target and pick one up but it's not found in ANY stores now.

Has anyone had any luck spotting one on a shelf somewhere? Any info would be appreciated.

(I'm talking about the Collectors Edition of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, in a special tin cover)

Because it was limited.. I dunno if they're making anymore. I saw the PS2 CE at Wal-Mart and my GameCrazy still has the XBox version.

I only heard that EB and GS were selling them, but on my trip to Fry's this weekend I spotted them there too. I dont know whats the exclusivity with these either.

The CE at my EB is sold out on the box but they have plenty for Cube and PS2. The reason that the Box one's sold out is because everybody that pre-ordered the xbox version of the regular went into the store and when they picked up their copy they just spent five extra bucks to upgrade to CE. That is what I did.

[quote name='cdeener']The CE at my EB is sold out on the box but they have plenty for Cube and PS2. The reason that the Box one's sold out is because everybody that pre-ordered the xbox version of the regular went into the store and when they picked up their copy they just spent five extra bucks to upgrade to CE. That is what I did.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My local EBs are sold out on the Collector's Edition for the Xbox, but they have quite a few copies of the PS2 and GameCube CE.

the pc and ps2 are easy to find, the gamecub version somewhat and the xbox verison is sold out at many place.

Thanks. I forgot to mention I was looking for Xbox, the version that happens to be the most popular and sold out one.

I called Gamecrazy, and they actually had like 2 left. I told them to ship it to a closer one so I'll be getting it on Wed.

These things are hard to find! I can't wait to play this game

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I am hoping this is as "Limited" as the Halo 2 CE since I don't have the $$$ to pick this up right now.[/QUOTE]

don't worry it will be

bread's done
Back